“Date night” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,066 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
“Date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Love love love.... Roy's the atmosphere is upbeat and the food is amazing! This is where the hubby and I go for our date nights. We like to order different en trays and share so we are able to try everything on the menu :-) My favorite dish is the Braised Short Ribs. I also love the Pork Belly Dim Sum appetizer. Roy's has many different locations but it's definitely not a chain restaurant. I can't wait to eat at the Roy's in Dallas.

Strongsville, Ohio
“Simply Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We visited as part of a group of over 100 for a surprise birthday party. The food and service were fantastic! To start with, the appetizers were great - ribs, seared ahi tuna, crab cakes, lobster ravioli, a whole grilled red snapper! My entree was the filet mignon. It was quite possibly one of the finest steaks I've ever had. It melted in your mouth and was seasoned just right! I wish they'd open a Roy's in the Cleveland, Ohio market! I'd love to dine there again on our next visit to Tampa!

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Every meal has been fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go to Roy's regularly as it is one of my favorite places in Tampa. I have never been disappointed. I always order some type of fish. It is always cooked to perfection. The service is first rate. On my last trip, it was a little loud so next time I will request a table away from the bar scene.

Visited September 2013
“50th Aniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food was awesome. The service was good. The only thing that might hold you back is the $. Most meals round to about 30$. The portions are fairly big for a fancy place. Overall the place is awesome.

P.S You have to try the pineapple upside down cake.

Tampa
“Birthday well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We recently went to Roy's to celebrate a birthday for a girlfriend of ours. I booked on Opentable and didn't think much when it asked if we were celebrating something.
When we arrived the table had some birthday confetti which I didn't expect. They didn't sing any cheesy songs; but made my friend feel super special and treated us to a small app & tasty dessert that was enough to share (it was a rich chocolate).
The food was excellent - from the sushi, to the steak, dessert and cocktails. Will definitely return.

Visited August 2013