“Overpriced” 3 of 5 stars

(813) 286-4366
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #211 of 2,001 Restaurants in Tampa
Cross street: Westshore
FLA.
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was disappointed in what we got for what we paid.My steak sandwich was so salty,I could barely eat it. I complained to the waitress, but she offered nothing.

Visited June 2013
JGaffney, Manager at Shula's Steak House, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I apologize that you did not enjoy your meal with us and our server did not take the appropriate action to resolve the issue. I will be certain to take this issue to the team so we can better improve the product and services. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.
-John

Tampa, Florida
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel where Shula's was located. Our whole dining experience was outstanding from service to all the courses of the meal. The best steaks my husband and I have ever had and we've dined at Shula's competitors. We had the filet mignon. Even the décor was beautiful. All in all, a perfect evening! Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Great breakfast and dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had the breakfast buffet-- it was nearly perfect. Loved everything. I also had crab cakes for dinner. Again, absolutely excellent. The only thing I'd change: get sweet tea on the menu!

Visited May 2013
Largo, Florida, United States
“First visit, can't wait to go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went to Shula's Steakhouse for my birthday. Had a wonderful dinner.

Everything was wonderful from the moment we got there to the time we left. Our servers were excellent. Our food was Awesome. I had the cowboy ribeye. What a Steak. The sides are huge and more than enough for two people. I even got a free piece of cake for dessert.

The only thing I could say bad was even though I had joined TEAM SHULA online for a free entree for my birthday there was a surcharge for my steak. Nowhere on their website did it ever mention this. Nor did the server when I gave him the certificate. I asked about this and was told it was because people didn't tip with the price of the steak before the discount. So it wasn't a free entree, it was really $17 discount. But still, It was better than nothing and I was still enjoyed our visit.

I look forward to going again and having the 48 ounce Porterhouse steak!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Service was VERY slow.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A business lunch is not necessarily a casual affair but our waiter was not very attentive. Slow service overshadowed the good food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Shula's Steak House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Shula's Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.