“Great food and fun.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 1,996 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Tamap
“Great food and fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food and service has always been awesome. Outdoor entertainment is usually there when I have been.

Visited February 2013

“Lunch on a Saturday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We had come here once before on a Saturday for lunch and the food was good. The time we came with a party of six. They only had two tables outside for this size of group so we were seated inside. It was very loud. The service was the best part of our visit. My meal (wood-grilled tilapia, mashed potatoes and green beans) came to the table just warm. My husband's cobb salad was ok at best. The whole time we could barely hear ourselves. I think we could have gone to a Bonefish Grill and gotten a better meal for the price we paid.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine, Florida
“good food, friendly good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great food and service for what seemed like a tourist trap. It did not feel or taste like one though. I will be back.

Visited May 2013
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Not overly special, but no complaints either.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Food was fine...nothing over the top. Prices were reasonable. Festive environment. Clean. Lot's of employees visible. Location is good, but could be difficult to find if you don't know the area. Would go back as I was not disappointed, but did not find Bahama Breeze overly special either.

Visited May 2013
Shady Hills, FL
“Wonderful lucheon, my grand-daughter and me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

A one-on-one luncheon to begin the celebration of my grand-daughter Meagan’s high school graduation, we decided to eat a the Bahama Breeze Restaurant located on Courtney Campbell Causeway at N. Rocky Point Dr. East, between Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. We sat on the roomy deck and enjoyed the relaxing tropical atmosphere and the calm waters of Tampa Bay. While I started off with a tall glass of ice water, my grand-daughter ordered a non-alcoholic pina colada and ice cream drink, which she described as delicious. We order coconut shrimp as an appetizer; was crispy and mouth-watering. Then Meagan dined on the jumbo lump crab stack. This awesome dish included crab, shrimp, avocado with apple mango salsa. I had the wood-grilled shrimp and salmon with vegetables and mashed sweet potatoes. My course was quite filling, but as a teenager, Meagan wanted desert of banana nut bread supreme; this included sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream, warm banana-nut bread with hot butterscotch brandy sauce. Our lunches were fabulous and our server friendly and efficient; the prices were reasonable. This was not my first time at the Tampa Bay Bahama Breeze and it certainly will not be my last.

• Visited May 2013