“A wonderful way to experience Florida's water life, with great, personal touches.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Florida Eco-Adventures- Day Tours

Ranked #30 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Temple Terrace, Florida
3 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was definitely brisk on the day of my adventure, but the tour was great! My work buddies and I had a wonderful time. Saw lots of beautiful wildlife (bald eagle, barred owl, great blue heron to name a few birds, loads of fish and many many manatee!), all in a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. We even had a mini picnic on the water! I can't wait for my gang to go on another adventure with Mac, and also, if he offers you a slice of his homemade banana nut bread, say yes! (Delicious x10!!)

Tampa, Florida
“A fabulous way to spend a Saturday...or any day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I were guided by Mac on an absolutely beautiful kayaking trip at Crystal River. Mac is knowledgeable, fun and absolutely hilarious. He brings his scientific knowledge along with his gregarious personality and makes the trip informative, educational and lots of fun. He is prepared with an outstanding plan for the day but extremely flexible when wildlife viewing opportunities present the opportunity. The equipment (LiquidLogic Versa Boards and Kayaks) top of the line and extremely comfortable. That is a tremendous plus when you are out on the water for several hours. The manatees were incredible as well as numerous other birds, etc. it was a great day and we are looking forward to booking another trip soon. This is a "must do" whether you are local or visiting as well as a couple or a family. It is a treat for everyone!!!!

Jasper, Alabama
“Crystal River Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I took a kayak tour with Mac on Saturday morning February 2. We paddled a tandem sit on top kayak with very comfortable seats. The weather was great and the water was beautiful, but the best part of the trip was getting to know Mac and listening to his stories and unique take on everyday life as well as his knowledge of the environment where we were paddling. Mac is a biology teacher at a middle school and I would recommend this trip or any trip that Mac is willing guide to individuals and families as well. This was a fantastic way to spend part of a day outside enjoying nature. We were able to see numerous manatees swimming near us in a natural stress free environment. We also witnessed Osprey circling overhead and resting on shore. Take this trip and you will not be disappointed.

Mike

Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
“Upper Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

It was awesome. They have certainly done the research to ensure your adventure is the best it can be, from the equipment to location, they know how to please. I can't wait to take another adventure with them.

Visited January 2013
Odessa, Florida
“The Perfect Family Escape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I want t thank you for a relaxing and beautiful tour. My family loved the location you picked out for us. Your equipment was top notch and we loved how everything was ready and waiting for us when we arrived. Loved the Liquidlogic Versa Boards! Mac was very knowledgable and Suzanne was great with our daughter. The fresh water springs was great to snorkel in. We saw lots of wildlife from fresh water crabs to a manatee and her baby! Mac even showed us his treasure diving skills when my wife's sunglasses fell off the dock! We cant wait for our next trip!

Visited November 2012