“Made Some Memories” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Oli offers you the best Tampa Bay Fishing Charter service available. We are excited to have you come visit us and are looking forward to taking you out on your next Fishing Charter on beautiful and abundant Tampa Bay. Whether you are looking to fish the flats for Redfish, Snook or Trout or fish the deep water for Snapper or Grouper, Captain Oli is looking forward to put his experience and vast knowledge of Tampa Bay to work for you! Tampa Bay is a prime fishing location and Captain Oli has slips in downtown Tampa (Harbor Island) and south at Little Harbor Resort in Ruskin.
Hendersonville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
“Made Some Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

On our last attempt to go deep sea fishing in another vacation city, things did not go well so it was really important to me to select someone who would make sure we had a good experience on the water. After reading the reviews we selected Captain Oliver and his crew. He did not disappoint. He was very easy to deal with on the schedule and on payment. His boat is clean and stocked as needed. It was large enough for my three sons and me. (but I would not have wanted to add another person) Captain Oliver gets you to the fishing spots quickly. We caught a variety of fish early including mackerel, sea bass, red fish and a few others. That was good, but he knew that my boys wanted catch sharks, and we did. The first was a small black tip shark that created a fair amount of excitement. But the next one was the memory maker, a 70lb black tip with a big assist from Captain Oliver. After some photos at the dock (Capt. Oliver is also a master at getting good Facebook photos) the pictures and the stories were soon posted online. The shark story will be told for years to come I am sure. If you select Capt. Oliver, we hope that you will have the same great experience.

Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Knows Where the Fish Are”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went on a 4 hour trip with captain Oliver and had my best fishing experience. It was no stop action and he would put us on top of the fish every stop. We caught everything from Shark to snook to snapper red fish and flounder and jack line and with 2 captains on the boat we always had a baited hook to put back in the water right and a fish on the line. Captain Oliver and Captain Sean had the best price around for the trip and came highly recommended to me and i would pass that recommendation on to everyone else. Best fishing charter in Tampa bay by far. This trip was first rate and These two captains set the bar for everyone else. I found my permanent captians for my charters and he found another permanent customer.

Visited August 2013
Apollo Beach, Florida
“My Arm Still Hurts!+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a great day with Capt. Oli. My husband and I charter different captains when we visit an area. Capt. Oli will permantly be our Tampa fishing guide. I would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a perfect day of fishing.

P.S. We caught so many fish.....My Arm Still Hurts!

Visited May 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Trip and Friendly Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a great experience on the fishing trip. I did a 4 hour trip with Captain Oliver and his crew. Everything was first rate, clean boat, friendly captian and crew, knowledgable about the area, and knew what we needed to do to catch fish and have a great time. We caught sharks (blacktip), mackerel, trout, and jack. The fish cleaning was carefully done (excellent) and the fish was great on the grill. I would definately go with Captian Ollie again and will recommend this trip to my fishing friends.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Awesome Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband, brother and father would not shut up about their fishing trip with Captain Oliver.
They had an awesome time!! My husband grew up in New Smyrna Beach, Fl and has fished all of his life. He loves off shore more than anything, but decided to take the in-shore half day trip. Now he is hooked!! They caught approx. 18 fish: Snook, flounder, shark, spanish mackrel, trout, and a triple tail.
The Snook was a snook of a life time, over 20 pounds!!! (Bummed he couldn't keep it). They were astounded that they bait the hooks and even cast for you if you want them to. He learned some new techiques on fish cleaning also. They would recommend this trip to everyone and are planning on going back soon.

Visited May 2013

Been to Fishing Charters Tampa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fishing Charters Tampa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.