“Awesome Fishing Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Oli offers you the best Tampa Bay Fishing Charter service available. We are excited to have you come visit us and are looking forward to taking you out on your next Fishing Charter on beautiful and abundant Tampa Bay. Whether you are looking to fish the flats for Redfish, Snook or Trout or fish the deep water for Snapper or Grouper, Captain Oli is looking forward to put his experience and vast knowledge of Tampa Bay to work for you! Tampa Bay is a prime fishing location and Captain Oli has slips in downtown Tampa (Harbor Island) and south at Little Harbor Resort in Ruskin.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Awesome Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband, brother and father would not shut up about their fishing trip with Captain Oliver.
They had an awesome time!! My husband grew up in New Smyrna Beach, Fl and has fished all of his life. He loves off shore more than anything, but decided to take the in-shore half day trip. Now he is hooked!! They caught approx. 18 fish: Snook, flounder, shark, spanish mackrel, trout, and a triple tail.
The Snook was a snook of a life time, over 20 pounds!!! (Bummed he couldn't keep it). They were astounded that they bait the hooks and even cast for you if you want them to. He learned some new techiques on fish cleaning also. They would recommend this trip to everyone and are planning on going back soon.

Visited May 2013

Midwest
“Wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went on our first fishing charter on Sunday - it was a wonderful experience. Captain Oliver and his crew made this trip very enjoyable and relaxing. Their fun, casual demeanor, well maintained equipment and experienced professionalism made the trip go very smoothly. I'd love to take another run with Captain Oliver - and you should too.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I'm a Tampa native and in my life I've probably gone on 100+ fishing trips. Mostly recreational with friends but also a handful of charter trips. I can honestly this was the most fun I have ever had on a fishing trip. I have never caught a shark before and I caught two on this trip. The best part about the trip is we kept catching fish throughout the trip. We kept moving to different spots, using different fishing techniques, all to keep the trip fun. I didn't have to worry about asking for help, they were on top of everything for the duration of the trip. Lost bait, no problem. Lost hook, no problem. Tangled lines, no problem. They took care of it right away and kept everyone fishing.

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Best Charter Fishing Experience in the Bay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I recently did a half-day charter fishing trip with Captain Oli and his partner Shawn along with my parents. Let me just say that you'd be hard-pressed to find a more enjoyable experience in the Bay area!! From the deep knowledge of the area, secret fishing spots, local area fish and fishing techniques in general...to the expert cleaning and fileting skills of Shawn, these guys are definitely tops in the business! Even on a day where the fish were slow to start biting, these guys kept the mood light, the spirits high and were relentless in finding just the right spot for the fish to start biting. By the end of the trip, we came home with plenty of fish (of several varieties) even after tossing many back and they were all cleaned to perfection and we were sent home with a bag full of fresh, boneless/skinless filets which tasted awesome that night. Highly, highly recommend Captain Oli and Shawn and Fish Tampa Bay With Me to anyone looking for a quality charter fishing experience in the area. Thanks Captain Oli!!

“Super Fun Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Today I went fishing in Tampa Bay for the first time. Did not know what to expect. I had the best time. They made it so easy to enjoy the day. I expected them to just sit and watch while we did all the work. They are unbelievably helpful. That made the day fun. We caught a ton of fish. Can't wait to do it again!

Visited April 2013

Been to Fishing Charters Tampa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fishing Charters Tampa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.