“Fun for the kids & Great exercise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 92 Attractions in Tampa
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
3 attraction reviews
“Fun for the kids & Great exercise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Yup it can be expensive, yes once you buy their jump socks they are yours forever. I have bought their group-ons when they release them which is about once a month. I buy several and take the family twice a month to do something fun! Yeah the food isn't really worth it but damn it's fun jumping! Parents get out there and jump!!! It is the funnest workout you can do! Makes you feel young again!

Visited June 2013
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Matthew P ~~ Great advice for the adults. Once they get out there its tough to get them off. And it is a super fun way for kids and adults to get some exercise. We also have weekly and monthly memberships. If you're a regular visitor that is a good way to bring the price down. Thanks visiting and we look forward to seeing you again.

“Not worth it.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Will not return the staff service is really poor, also they just now decided that in order to jump you have to buy their airheads socks. they totally suck!!!!! I will never return to this place is not worth it.

Visited July 2013
3Boston ~~
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. From the guest feedback we were getting about sharing shoes we switched to personal Grip Socks. People had reservations about sharing shoes with others and now when you buy a pair of grip socks you can use them on every visit. We do not require your to buy ours, guests are welcome to bring their own. But for the most part the switch has been well recieved.
I'd like to personally introduce myself. If you make it back please ask for me.
31 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

As a mom with three kids (12 and 5-year-old twins), I have a tough time finding a place where all of us can have fun together and be active at the same time. This is it! We have so much fun! Wear socks and if you wear running shoes with flat soles you can just jump with them. Parents: Get out there and jump! You will regret it if you don't. Bring your own water, and I usually just bring my keys in so I do not have to use a locker to lock up my purse. Eat before or after: Food is not the best!

Visited July 2013
Glad to hear YOU and your kids enjoy it. And your advice for parents to give it try is spot on. Adults are hesitant to get out there but once they do -- They love it!!
DeBary, Florida
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was looking for something to do with my 9 year old and found this on Groupon. Fun place to hang out with friends. A lot of employees. Children looked like they had a great time and burned a lot of energy. My daughters feel were filthy! Bring baby wipes to clean their feet after!

Visited June 2013
This is a great place for play dates! Kids love it and get some fun exercise. We've removed the shoes and changed to a grip sock so that should eliminate the dirty feet issue.
On your next visit you and your fellow mom's should give it a try, you might like it : )
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I when there with my two young kids and my older girl that's a teen. the price was ridiculous. They were expecting me to pay an all day pass for my two young ones that are 3 and 5. they were super tired after one hour of jumping and even though you tell them, they still said that's the only pass for anyone to jump. that's stupid. how can you expect a 3 year old or a 5 year old to jump all day just like a teen could. Both bathroom the girls and the boys are disgusting. The food took a whole hour to get to my table since I order it and it was COLD! I sent it back, and then they gave me a wrong order which I had to sent back for the 2nd time. By the time I got my food we were ready to leave so we just asked for a to go box. HORRIBLE PLACE EVER!

Visited June 2013
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear about your terrible experience at AirHeads. We strive to provide an excellent product with excellent service.

We used to provide a limited jump time sold by the hour. In talking with our guests the majority of the input told us that the parents preferred an unlimited jumping option. The unlimited jumping gives the jumpers the opportunity to rest as needed.

The other areas that fell short of our expectations will be getting the attention and coaching needed to bring them up to our standards.

Again, Thank you for feedback.