“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 88 attractions in Tampa
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Tampa, Florida
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I when there with my two young kids and my older girl that's a teen. the price was ridiculous. They were expecting me to pay an all day pass for my two young ones that are 3 and 5. they were super tired after one hour of jumping and even though you tell them, they still said that's the only pass for anyone to jump. that's stupid. how can you expect a 3 year old or a 5 year old to jump all day just like a teen could. Both bathroom the girls and the boys are disgusting. The food took a whole hour to get to my table since I order it and it was COLD! I sent it back, and then they gave me a wrong order which I had to sent back for the 2nd time. By the time I got my food we were ready to leave so we just asked for a to go box. HORRIBLE PLACE EVER!

Visited June 2013
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear about your terrible experience at AirHeads. We strive to provide an excellent product with excellent service.

We used to provide a limited jump time sold by the hour. In talking with our guests the majority of the input told us that the parents preferred an unlimited jumping option. The unlimited jumping gives the jumpers the opportunity to rest as needed.

The other areas that fell short of our expectations will be getting the attention and coaching needed to bring them up to our standards.

Again, Thank you for feedback.

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We went there thinking its would be a boring experience. I couldn't have been anymore wrong. The trampoline is HUGE! You can do flips off the wall, play dodge ball, and even play basketball. Then we played some arcade games while we cooled off. There not out dated either, they are brand new games. By that time we had lunch. The service was amazing. The food came out faster then expected considering how busy they were. It hit the spot. Payed some more games, then a game of dodge ball. We had a blast. The best workout I got in a long time. Definitely going back!

Visited May 2013
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. It is always nice to hear kind words. Thanks for visiting us.
land o lakes
“Great Place to take kids (and get some work done)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a great time, staff was friendly, food was great and it was very clean. Took 5 kids (ages 13, 10, 9, 8, 7) and myself and another mom took our computers and it was perfect. Wifi was great (complimentary) the kids had a blast and we got some work done. Will definitely be back! Very comfortbale and open space to let the kids rest between jumping and running around.

Visited June 2013
Glad to hear you and ALL 5 of your kids had a good time. The jumping is great fun for the kids (adults too if they have the time) and the complimentary wifi comes in handy to get some things done. Hope to have you back soon.
Lutz
“Great Fun for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a boys party here and it was fantastic. The kids loved the trampolines and playing dodge ball. It was also great fun for the adults to jump around too and play dodge ball with the kids. Overall the whole family can have a great time here. If you are looking for something to do on a Saturday with your family or a birthday party - go to Air Heads - you won't be disappointed!! It is great fun for all!!!!

Tampa, Florida
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the opportunity of taking my 3 sons ages 10, 7, and 3 to Airheads and was an exciting time for all of the children. The 2 oldest children enjoyed playing dodgeball games while the youngest was able to bounce around in an isolated area free from older kids.
It was a great time to get out some energy, get plenty of exercise while having a great time. The food was great and very reasonable and had plenty of arcade games that they enjoyed while cooling off and taking a break.
The staff was very courteous and helpful and would recommend this for all local residents as well as those traveling through Tampa.