“Fun but tiring.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 93 Attractions in Tampa
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Fun but tiring.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I took my mom when she was in town because I always look for new activities to do when she is visiting. It was really fun but I wouldn't do it for more than an hour if you aren't a child. It gets tiring after like 10 minutes. I think it would be fun if they had been playing dodgeball but it can kind of get boring if you just jump for an hour. I wish they had harnesses so you could do flips if you didn't know how. I did know someone that broke their leg jumping off a side trampoline so it is important to still be safe and watch what you're doing!

Visited October 2012

Alexandria, Virginia
23 attraction reviews
“Good workout, ok facility, too expensive!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I guess I was expecting a little more from this place - for some reason, I thought there were different rooms and varying trampoline courses. No. Just a big court with trampolines lined up next to one another. The jumping was cool an got a good workout but the metal bars in between reach trampoline could be dangerous so be careful. It costs almost $20 to jump so try and make a day of it, its not cheap.

Visited May 2013
Lutz, Florida, United States
“Airheads, a great place for kids and adults!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Jump for fun, jump for exercise, or get into a game of dodge ball. What ever you decide to do it will be well worth your time and money. Kids love it, but it's a great time for adults as well. Have a birthday coming up? All of your guests will be excited to celebrate your birthday with you there.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Airhead for Life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is great! I went there with my 2 boys for a birthday party and have gone back a number of times on our own with no party. They love it....it's a blast. The trampolines are not only fun but it tires out the kids, and then its off to the games for more fun (and rest for me). Good food and a very reasonable way to spend the day when you're looking for something fun to do or throw a party. I'm an AirHead!

Tampa, Florida
“Great time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went there to celebrate my son's 10th birthday. The place is really nice inside and out. As soon as we arrive we were greeted by the manager and the girl in charge of our party. The kids had a great time, the food was amazing and the service fenomenal. Very clean place and good atmosphere.