“Great location, ambiance, and quality food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: When visiting Greek City Cafe, We serve our customers the freshest and best tasting mediterranean food, but also mainstream items with just a small touch of mediterranean flair. That way every customer who visits Greek City Cafe feels welcome, and leaves overly satisfied.When visiting Greek City Cafe, you will instantly realize this is not your typical greek restaurant. With warm mediterranean colors and a contemporary design, we strive to make the atmosphere appeal to every customer.
Tampa, FL
“Great location, ambiance, and quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had Greek City Cafe last night for take out, and pleasanty surprised at the quality of the food. I'm actually a little disapointed that we did take out, because the restaurant inside was very nicely done, and the outside has ample seating and a lit, covered awning that makes for a great setting. Food matched the quality of the appearance, and we especially enjoyed the chopped greek salad with just enough potato salad at the bottom. We'll defintiely dine here again - inside next time.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Always great food!!!!! Having a drive thru is always a plus in my book. The chicken feta wrap is my favorite!

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Greek Food with a modern twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I love Greek food and there have been many sit down fast food Greek restaurants popping up in the Tampa Bay area (Little Greek, the Hungry Greek, and now Greek City). The atmosphere of Greek City is better than Little Greek and the same as The Hungry Greek. I like the outside seating at night with the festival lights overhead. My wife and I visited within a week of their opening and were pleasantly surprised. I ordered the Greek chicken wrap. Very tasty! While not really "Greek food", the Feta Fries were awesome. Oh, the the baklava was great. My wife usually doesn't like baklava but this one won us both over.This place is within walking distance from our house so I am very happy about how much we like it!

• Visited November 2012