“WOW.. Thanks for a great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime? Looking no futher than Steady Action Fishing Charters.We are your #1 source for fishing in Tampa Bay. From sight seeing to catching Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon we can put you on the fish. All boat tours include licensing and tackle so you only need to bring food and beverage. Call now to book a trip of a lifetime
Naples, Florida
“WOW.. Thanks for a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had scheduled a fishing trip with Captain Jason during spring break, figuring it would be fun to just get out on a boat and have some fun. We had no idea just how good of a time it was going to be. The first fish (mine of course) was huge and put up a great battle. We were all cheering and yelling wile the fish went in every which-what direction (VERY fast). The day unfolded with us catching more fish than I can count, or name. The Snook (sp?) was the one that was really fast.

This is a great activity, with a fantastic owner/captain - Jason.

We'll be back, and highly recommend this activity.

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
“If you want to catch MORE fish and BIGGER fish, go with this guy!!! He is the best........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been fishing with many guides in the area and then I met Jason, the Captain of Steady Action Charters. Ever since the first trip, I was hooked, no pun intended. I would never charter anyone else. He has put me on more fish and bigger fish than any other guide in the area. He is very knowledgeable and is great company when fishing. I would highly recommend him!!!

Visited March 2013