“A fantastic location full of character and atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 1,964 restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Tapas
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch
“A fantastic location full of character and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Great service and lots of wine choices paired with food selections. It is well worth a try! Be sure to try the thin crust rosemary pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
“Great intimate atmosphere and great small plates.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to chill, grab a nice glass of wine, and a small plate or salad. The service is great. The appetizers are wonderful and with a superb wine selection. A very intimate and cozy concept. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and all it has to offer.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Friday Night!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I were in Tampa, FL on a business trip and I happened to ask our hotel front desk a great date night restaurant and she suggested The Wine Studio. We both love nice wine so it was a definite yes! We get there and the setting is adorable! There are couches and private seating not your typical restaurant dining room where there is just rows of tables. The Wine Studio was very intimate and had an awesome atmosphere! I ordered the Spinach Pizza and my husband ordered the Dinner Special which was pot roast and we both loved the food. They have a wonderful wine list anything you can think of is one there i had my usual Pinot Noir and my husband also had a red wine but was happy to see they had a beer list as well. And to top it off the staff was so personable! Couldnt have been better next time im in Tampa i know where im bringing all of my friends and family!! Thanks Wine Studio it was great!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Wine Studio? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Wine Studio, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.