“Worth visiting!” 5 of 5 stars

Palm Bay, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Worth visiting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My boys are big into roller blading. They were very excited to have the opportunity to visit the skate park of Tampa. We have been to many different skate parks around Florida, and nothing compares to this one! It is indoors, with some fans that blow around for circulation. There is also a big ramp on the outside. The people who work at the counter are extremely friendly. I felt the cost was reasonable too. $8.00 for the day for non-members. This allowed them to skate all day. The hours in the summer time are from 10:00 to 10:00. There is also a room that has concession items in it like drinks and snacks. You could also purchase pizza if you wanted to. If you or someone you know has a love for skating, then this would be a great place to check out!

Visited June 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I used to take my son here all of the time. Now it is mainly summers that we go. He loves it there and could spend all day every day. He especially loves skating with Ryan Sheckler and other famous skateboarders. I am happy there is a nice clean-cut place to take my son.

Visited June 2012
Valrico, Florida, United States
27 attraction reviews
“Music!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great location for youngsters my nephew told me about this place an we watched them play music here. nice hope it stays

Visited September 2012