“Electric Glide Tours -- along Bayshore Drive” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 56 Tours & Activities in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Exceptional Segway tours for exceptional people! Offering Private/Specialized events and on-location tour experiences. Ybor City & Hillsborough River State Park - Historical Segway Tours - Segway Sight Seeing Tours - Segway Cigar Tour of Ybor City - Small & Large Groups Welcome Segway tour companies are not all created equal. Come see what makes us different. Segway tours by Electric Glide Tours: "The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!"
Plant City, Florida
“Electric Glide Tours -- along Bayshore Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I took the Bayshore Drive tour with Russell on Tuesday 1/8/13 and the weather was perfect. We couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more. Russell was an excellent guide. Segways are a lot of fun and Russell helped to make the afternoon tour a very good time. He is an outstanding instructor and makes sure you know all of the does and don'ts on a segway. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Russell.
We would highly recommend EGT. We will do another tour with him soon.

Wayne & Susanne

Visited January 2013

Gibsonton, Florida
“Such a great time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had such a great time with Russell and our gang. Not only was I terrified but he explained things very well and made me understand how to get the hang of it. Eventually I enjoyed every moment of it! All 6 of us had a blast! The Segways where so nice and easy to work with. Its definitly something I would suggest to my friends and family. I can't wait for our next tour!

Visited January 2013
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“A really fun day..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My sister was in town visiting and i was looking for something fun to do while showing her around Tampa. There were 5 of us in total ranging with age ranges from 50+ to twenty somethings. This was a perfect choice. Everyone had a blast. Russell was a great guide and the equipment worked perfectly.

Visited December 2012
Milton, Massachusetts, United States
“Entertaining, educational and a heck of a lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

What a great way to get to know a town. Good for a lot of laughs and the segways are not tippy at all! Thank you!

Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Excellent...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

It was really fun to ride the Segways around Ybor and learn about history!
Russ did a great job as a tour guide, i will definitely do it again.

Visited November 2012
flsegwayguy, Guest Relations Manager at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you Caddy1010. We hope you come back soon!