“GREAT rock 'n roll memorbilia!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5223 N. Orient Rd, Tampa, FL 33610   |
Ranked #36 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Sussex, Wisconsin
“GREAT rock 'n roll memorbilia!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the casino for one night this January. We have been there before and LOVE all the displays they have on exhibit. It's like going back in a time machine for us. Our room was GREAT - super clean and wonderful beds!!!!!! True, we wish the casino would limit smoking and hopefully in the near future they will. Food was very good no matter where we ate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind comments. Certainly we are super excited that you love our authentic music memorabilia and enjoyed yourself here as a whole. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

for those of you who keep complaining about smoke here! Listen up. there are places in the casino that are NO SMOKING. it would serve better if you went to those spots. do not go into the smoking sections and COMPLAINabout smoke. that is stupidity on your part. more importantly why not complain about how tight this place is. NOW THATS A REAL PROBLEM!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
We're sorry you haven't gotten lucky lately, we hope you win big soon. Thanks for the comments.
Walnutport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great stay at Hard Rock the rooms are fabulous, the beds are to die for slept like a baby. Everyonewasa freindly and helpful. The casnio had great machines and the tables had a great staff. But most of all I WON on the slots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Congrats on the big win! We love it when our guests have fun and win! Good luck to you and hope you visit us again soon.
Wood Dale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I come to a convention in February every year & look forward to staying
at Hard Rock. I feel very safe when playing & going to & from my room.
I like having someone control entry to the elevators. I didn't see many
security personnel but perhaps they were not uniformed.
Loved having free wi fi in the hotel. Hated paying valet parking. Minor problems were taken care of swiftly & efficiently.
Enjoyed the friendliness of staff, especially a lady by the name o Lucy Snipes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, if possible. I looked out at the roof.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Venice
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have visited this location many times but never had the opportunity to stay in the hotel. My friend came to visit me for the first time and wanted to do some gambling. What better place to stay and play! So, I was wowed by my first stay - absolutely fabulous room with all the amenities one could imagine - as was my friend. The entire experience was great! All staff members were friendly and efficient, but Margarita at the hotel desk was exceptional! Can't wait for our next stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for the shout out to our team member, we simply love when our guests do that. Thank you for the comments and we look forward to you spending another night with us soon.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed here in early February and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are modern and clean but a little pricey for what you get. I gamble so it was nice to have the casino right off the elevator. They gave me a discount because I am a regular player. The only problem was the smoke is horrible. I know it goes with the territory in a casino but my clothes and luggage smelled like smoke when I got home the next day.Great security in the hotel section which made me feel comfortable late at night going to my room since there are some seedy drunk people hanging out in the casino. All the employees are very friendly and the dealers are friendlier than vegas. There are about 6 restaurants and they are all very good. If you have a players card they will send you discounts in the mail for food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We're sorry the smoke was bothersome to you, we understand on days we are extremely full it could be a little smokier than other times and we apologize for the inconvenience. We do value the health and comfort of all of our guests, perhaps visit us on another time in the summer when we may not be as busy? Thanks again for the review, we look forward to see you.
cold in nh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here last Tuesday and I was very impressed. The room was quite large with an ultra modern bathroom that was great to use. We had a balcony although it was small so we were able to get a little fresh air. We ate at *The Green Room* for dinner and the food was fairly average albeit a little pricey.
It was great to be able to gamble for a while and then go back to our room. The pool area looked very nice but unfortunately we hadn't planned ahead and brought our suits. We would like to back again sometime if we can get a reasonable rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
We're so grateful you chose to come and stay here and want to come back. That's what our hard work is for! We can't wait to see you again.

Been to Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa? Share your experiences!