“Peaceful Get Away Weekend!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palmer House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tampa
Palmer House Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Palmer House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
2221 Hinton Ranch Rd, Lithia, Tampa, FL 33547   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Tampa B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“Peaceful Get Away Weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

What a relaxing Get-Away! It is so peaceful that I had difficulty believing that I was still so close to civilization. The house and rooms are beautifully decorated and cared for, with so many little extra touches that you can see the thought put into making the stay special. Gail and Bob are outstanding hosts! They truly love taking care of their guests and are very good at it. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm actually looking for reasons to have a meeting so I can stay with them again!

Room Tip: I've stayed here 3 times and have either stayed in or seen all of the rooms. There isn't a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spent our 20th Anniv, here!!!We had a wonderful stay,out in the country,,The owners are super nice!,,upon arrival, Gail,informed us of an upgrade to our room,,,,was fantastic,,,breakfast in the am was really good too!!!,,,,for our Dinner we went by a suggestion as well to The Cellar,,,had a great meal,,,,,Am looking forward to staying again Thanks so much,,,Frank and Teena,.....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Suite Memories room at the Palmer House is larger than a studio apartment I lived in for a year. Technically, it is rural (you'll see horse and cow pastures as you approach the House) but it's a quick and easy to get food, fuel or whatever else you may need. All bathroom and kitchenette fixtures and appliances are modern and up-to-date. Suite Memories has a separate entrance. Due to our schedule and the time of year, we weren't able to take advantage of the other amenities that the property offers (pool, hot tub, relaxing in Adirondack chairs on the porch). Gail clearly loves taking care of her guests. We appreciated her assembling a breakfast basket for us since we could not take advantage of her home-cooked breakfast in the dining room on checkout day.

Room Tip: If you want to be close to the pool, spa and parking, then this is the room to choose.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
DeLand, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed at the Palmer House for one night to attend a meeting at Ellel Ministries. The experience and the accommodations exceeded my expectations and Gail's attentiveness and service were like balm. I recommend the Palmer House to the seasoned traveler with high standards and to the rest of you who would like to know how to set the standard!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I give this B&B 5/5 for everything. I stayed here for 5 nights while I attended a teaching week at Ellel Ministries. Gail is just the loveliest, very welcoming and accommodating and always checked if I had everything I needed in my room, the Spring Gardens room was delightful, breakfast was delicious, the property is beautiful and serene. I loved it! I felt so spoilt my whole time there, I'd go back in a heartbeat. Thanks Gail!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Our daughter had her baby 5 weeks early. Her fiance mother and stepfather came from California suddenly. The nearest Hotels in the area where we live are at least 20 minutes away. I remembered that there was a BnB near our home. Called up the Innkeeper Gail and she was able to accommodate them on such a short notice. They were extremely please with the entire concept. The breakfast was great they said and the grounds were beautiful. They went in the Hot tub one evening and there room was spectacular. It is a great place to stay if you are in the Tampa/Brandon/Plant City area. We would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Look at the web site to view the photos of the rooms.The rooms themes very.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Sun City Center, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I went for our anniversary, and we like a country setting. We got more than we expected. It was beautiful, relaxing, clean and refreshing. We enjoyed the walk around the grounds, and the neighboring cows were a delight to watch. We stayed in the cabin room, from the picture we thought the decor was going to be too busy, but we were delighted with the accommodations. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the popcorn and a movie. We also really enjoyed the swing under the big oak trees. Everything was in good taste, nothing offensive. They are a Christian family and do not compromise their values. We will go again and stay a couple of days so as to enjoy some horseback riding or maybe some canoeing.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Palmer House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!