“Good Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #44 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in 2010. It is in a safe location, just off of Rt. 275, for driving convenience.
If you need a modest accomodation, neat and clean, this is the place for you. There is a
24 hr. eatery right next door, however the free breakfast may be all you need. You can make your own waffle, or oatmeal. There is a very good selection from their breakfast bar, including fruit, bagels, muffins, juice, coffee, tea, anything you want. Considering it is close to a 24 hr. eating place it is surprisingly quiet, no noise.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, March 30, 2011
All my colleagues at Ramada Inn, Tampa join me to thank you for the feed back. We certainly want to be a hotel of your choice whenever you are in Tampa. I am sure, we can expect business of your friends & family too. Once again thanks for the feed back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

the staff is extremely friendly and courteous. the rooms are clean and comfy. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
I think you conveyed everything all my colleagues wanted to hear in a review which is very encouraging. They all join me to thank you for the feed back & we all look forward to your many visits to us. We will certainly look forward your friends & family too.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

Very clean,very friendly, organize,very good service really nice

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Your review though very brief, I think it conveys every thing. All my colleagues at the Ramada join me to thank you, though belated, for the feed back. We will look forward to your trip to Tampa & to us.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

The hotel staff is very friendly , the rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and are super clean as I opened the door it had a fresh, clean smell. The bedding is clean and comfortable, the kind of pillows and comforters you want at home. The exterior of the hotel is clean as well. The breakfast in the morning has a very wide variety of items to choose from with coffee and hot chocolate available 24/7. The location of the hotel is very close to Busch Gardens and USF Campus, the surrounding area is beautiful.
The hotel is in the better, safe area of Tampa.
I would DEFIANTLY stay here again (this was my second stay here)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your repeat business & your review tells tons about our property & all my colleagues' hard work. No wonder with reviews like yours, we are placed within first 10 of the 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay Area. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We want to be your home away form home.
CHAMPIONS GATE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

We spent 4 nights at this hotel, have stayed there in the past and will continue to stay there in the future. Location is great for our needs, plenty of restaurants close by including I-Hop right on the property. Our room has always been clean and the amenities are super. Staff is friendly and helpful when needed. Did have a small problem with the safe, hopefully the next stay will have a working one. Having a microwave and refrigerator in the room is also very nice. Coffee maker and hair dryer also there. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
It is heartening to know that Ramada Inn, Tampa is your Hotel of choice in Tampa area. We will certainly make sure, you never encounter a difficulty about the safe. In fact, we have put the laminated sticker on the safe requesting the departing guest to leave the safe unlocked for the next guest. Your review has certainly proved a shot in the arm because many guests who read the review will be staying with us over a period of time. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back.
UK York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

We were travelling to Tampa to visit Busch Gardens and to be honest, for the price I had low expectations but only wanted a bed for a couple of nights. It turned out to be a great place with very friendly staff, free high speed internet and included breakfast which is way better than the included breakfast you get in European discount hotels. There was an IHOP next door which I normally love, but the included breakfast was so good we didn't get to vist it!

There is a small pool but as it was the coldest December for 20 years, we didn't use it, but the internet was both fast and reliable, and its location was perfect as it was only about 5mins from Busch gardens.

I'd certainly reccommend it to anyone staying in the Tampa area!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Your feed back is great & we certainly want you to come back now through October to stay with us & enjoy the pool also. All my colleagues at the Hotel join me to thank you for the feed back. We want to be the Hotel of your choice in Tampa area.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

Great room...very clean. It is a 5 star hotel for a 2 star hotel budget. The bed was absolutely comfortable. The room was very clean--you could smell how clean it was. The area was safe and the hotel was easy to find off the highway. We enjoyed our stay there and WILL BE BACK time and time again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Your feed back is very encouraging to all of my colleagues who put in hard work to make it worthy of comments like this. We are always working on measures to make the room more comfortable to the guests. All my colleagues are also geared up to achieve the same. Carpet in40 rooms on the second floor, more serta beds for 35-40 rooms & few other improvements are on the cards. We are continually working to be with in the first 10 Hotels of the 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay area. I know it wasn't an easy trip to be there & certasinly not going to be easy to stay there unless we continue to get encouragement from guests like you in form of review & repeat business. That will reinforce our confidence in our efforts.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!