“Better than I expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #41 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Dunnellon, Florida
“Better than I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

Hotel was in an excellent location to tampa airport and tropicana field our two destinations. Rooms were good size and clean.one of the best night sleep I have had in a hotel. the king size pillows were fantastic wish I could purchase some. Internet access
was slow. but that is not the main reason I chose a hotel. over all my stay was quite comfortable. and priced right . Next time I'm in tampa I will stay there again

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. About the pillow, we normally do not sell. But if any time any guest requested us, the rate would be $25.00 plus tax @7%. I had couple of guest bought from us in the past. About the internet, that concern is put to rest for last 4 months now. We put 4 more antennas & replaced with more receptive equipment. Even in this busy season, we hardly have any issues. We really look forward to your next trip to Tampa & to our facility. Once again thank you for the feed back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Cape Coral
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

This was my first stay here at the RAMADA INN at Morris Bridge, Tampa, Fl. The hotel is very clean all around, their lobby, and the rooms. The rooms are adorable, it has the things you need and the way the room is decorated simple with good ideas. My friends room were a little bigger with a small sofa which is good for a couple. I enjoyed my stay that I decided to stay one more day. The staff are wonderful and very informative, friendly and helpful. The five people that made my stay comfortable and well taken care of were: Archie, Haydee, Dan Amlani and the two maintenance men. Say "Hi" , when you see them. My two day stay, each person would talked to me (which was short because I knew they were busy), smiled, joked around, waved at me or just said "Hello" when we passed by and they kept busy fixing, maintaining, supplying and taking care of the hotel. The hotel is close to the highway but you do not notice or hear the noise at all. I highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your business & I apologize for my delayed response. All my colleagues including Archie, Haydee (recently moved to Texas) & the maintenance staff join me to thank you for the feed back. We will continue to expect your visit to the Hotel whenever you are in Tampa.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Since my daughter started USF this summer, I have been a regular guest. The location is great (right off the highway and not far from the campus and Busch Gardens), the staff is extremely helpful, and the rooms are always clean and smell great! Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in the rooms, and a computer/printer available in lobby completes the package! I also love having IHOP practically on the premises.

• Stayed August 2010
Ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

From start to finish the experience with the hotel was wonderful. When I called to book the room I was at my office and had forgotten my credit card at home. They held the room for me without making me call back after I had gotten home to get my card. When I showed up at the hotel, I had only my passport for traveling and no license and she was gracious about copying that for my stay instead of my license. They accomadated every need I had while I was there. The room was clean and fully stocked. They even checked in on me ten minutes after I had gotten into my room to make sure that everything was up to my specifications. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want superior customer service and a nice clean, quiet stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. I apologize for my delayed response. I have caught up most things & will be prompt from now on. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Your review of our facility will go a long way help us garner new clientele while continue to serve the existing ones. We want to be your Hotel of choice whenever you visit Tampa. Once again Thank you for your business as also the feed back.
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I'd go there again in a minute. Negative online reviews of other hotels in the area had me really concerned, but I decided to trust the many positive reviews for the Ramada for me, my wife, and three year old. Staff was courteous and efficient. The room was sparkling clean, with none of the weird smell funk covered with spray that seems to haunt many hotels. The bed, with comforter encased in top and bottom sheet was fresh and luxuriant. While the lobby is small, dated, and plain (doubling as the breakfast area--though there is attractive outside seating as well in a little courtyard), it was serviceable, efficient, and well kept. The breakfast had the standard two waffle machines, and a nice assortment of bagels, croissants, yogurts, juice, good coffee, and other items, all nicely presented and fresh. My daughter wanted to swim before we went to Busch Gardens, and we were a bit disappointed when we realized the pool is closed until 9 am, but promptly at 2 minutes before 9, a nice young staffer came along and unlocked the pool and checked the area.

For a budget rate, this is a great hotel. Not swanky, but in terms of good management, it puts other hotels in its class to shame and provides a really nice experience. And the location is kind of cool too. Though it's near 75 and East Fowler, it's buffered by a nice service road and large mature trees. I didn't look around much beyond the IHOP next door, but my wife took a walk and reported a nice apartment complex next door with attractive ponds--even if they're only retention ponds.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, March 30, 2011
I am sorry to reaching out to the guests who gave rave reviews about Ramada Inn, Tampa. All my colleagues at the Hotel join me to thank you for the feed back. It's the feed back like this keeps all of us at Ramada geared to continue to perform well & we love it too. We recently started installing safes in the room. Carpets in about 40 rooms on the second floor is likely to be changed in May-June, 2011. Simultaneously, we are working on getting serta beds for the remaining 25-30 rooms. Next will be pull out couch in all the king bed rooms. With help of reviews from the guests we are proud to be in the first 10 of the 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay Area & we will strive to improve up on our standing. We want to be the Hotel of choice in Tampa for all the guests who visited us the first & only time. Your review will help us put in that path further.
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

My family and I have been staying at this hotel for years, when we make trips to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. The rooms are great, the staff are wonderful and it is close to so many things. The hotel is only about 5miles from Busch gardens and Adventure Island. What I love the best is the fact that it is right off the exit and not to far from Starbucks! I would highly recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

We have stayed at the Ramada before but they have come along way. The rooms have been remodeled and are very nice and clean. The staff was very freindly and helped with all our needs. The free breakfast was very good and well organized a great treat before our visit to Busch Gardens. I will be staying there again soon.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!