“Great Care and Happy Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #47 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mason
“Great Care and Happy Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We arrived and found the room very clean, but a little to deodorized, so when front desk called to see if we needed anything we mentioned towels because we had 4 adults in the room they were quick to respond. While service was here delivering towels we asked her about getting rid of some of the smell of the disinfectant smell. She went right to work and took care to change shower curtain and help with that smell. A cause of migraine headaches in some people. The breakfast was great and the front desk staff was happy to help in any need that came up, gave us directions on where we asked to go and made sure our stay was the best it could be. If we were to come back to this area, this will be our choice in Motels. I'm sure with the other couple as well. Thank you for a great stay in Tampa Bay area.

Room Tip: Nice size room even for 4 adults
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying here as we frequent Busch gardens annually. This motel has new remodeled rooms with new beds, linens, paint and furniture. A flat screen tv, fridge and microwave are also included. Bathroom was clean and for the price this place rivals other more expensive hotels in the area. Breakfast was continental but the front clerk was very friendly and attentive to your needs. We will be back.

• Stayed December 2013
Pompano Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Me and my family was very happy staying here. the rooms r like new from renovation. we go to bush gardens once a month and we will continue to stay here .you can't go wrong the price is also great

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ft. lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The rooms are clean and very well maintained. The grounds and facilities are better than most, by far. WiFi and safe and even a sofa bed were part of the room. The breakfast was very good, including waffles, cereals, toast, juices, fresh fruit - far better than I expected. Staff was most attentive and helpful; really top of the line!. The location is safe and right on the interstate with quick access to U. South Florida and Busch Gardens. This would be great for anyone.

And everything in the room worked! I'm a road warrior so this is not my expectation.

I booked online through a broker and my cost was excellent. One of the best hotel values I've seen.

Without question, I will return on my next trip to Tampa.

Room Tip: I preferred first floor and the young lady searched availability and even gave me choices. I-75 roa...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We arrived a day late because we missed an international connection. I called the hotel to let them know we would still be coming and they held our reservation for us. The receptionist working when we arrived was very pleasant. Our room was on the second floor. There is no elevator. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom, towels, and sheets were clean. International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is right across the parking lot and is open 24 hours. Our luggage did not arrive with us but was supposed to be delivered to the hotel. The receptionist gave us some toiletries to get us through until the luggage arrived--toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, razor, deodorant, and mouthwash. I thought this was a great touch. The continental breakfast included yogurt, fruit, waffles, and juice. It was enough to get us going. The receptionist that checked us out was very nice. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All the rooms open up to the outside. There is no elevator, so if you have large or a lot of luggag...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Trip Advisor. The entire Team is pleased you Stay was Excellent. The Ramada Temple Terrace does its very best to provide Excellent Customer Service while maintaining the Highest Level of Quality. I do apologize for the Receptionist putting you on the second floor and this will be addressed. The Receptionist who checked you in should have asked if you preferred first or second floor and mentioned that we have no elevator.

We hope to see you again in the near future. If you have any other concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com,

Regards
Allan Keller

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!