“The hotel was clean and neat. The front desk personnel was...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33637 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #59 of 160 Hotels in Tampa

Coconut Creek, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Upon entering the room we were greeted with a really strong odor of cleaner or disinfenctant or something. That is the single negative thing I can say. Everything else is above average.

I like that is both close to the highway, so no hunting around after a long day of driving, and just far enough away from the area's main attraction, Busch Gardens, that it's quiet. I very briefly heard one bit of noise from some other room, but other than that it was whisper quiet.

I really like that the complimentary breakfast runs from 6a - 10a to accommodate both the early birds and the late risers. There's are at least a couple to-door pizza delivery options available. Just search the room for their coupon sheets. Finally, there's an IHOP right next door.

The outdoor pool is kid friendly at 5 feet maximum depth.

Our standard double room was good size. Plenty of space to spread out all our gear. Plenty of outlets for recharging everyone's tech gear. We we're given the choice of ground or 2nd floor and near or away from the pool. Ground near the pool worked for us.

Free WiFi is not super fast, but good enough for me to do the 10 minutes worth of work I needed to do. I didn't try, but it could probably handle NetFlix or a YouTube or video.

Overall, probably the best value within 5 miles of Busch Gardens, especially if travelling with younger children. During checkout, the clerk let me know that next time I should check their direct rates because they can typically beat any other online rates.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel to be very pleasant and clean. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old so I was looking for something clean and comfy. No problems with noise or strange people. The beds were very soft and couldn't find any dirt. Very happy to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013