“Ok Deal” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #41 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Mobile
“Ok Deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights and chose this after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and booking.com. When we checked in, we had to change rooms due to knats(fruit flies). When we moved in the second room, we still saw the knats so we assumed it was just the area. The toilet stopped up badly. Other than that, the clerk was very nice and helpful. The rooms were decent. They are small but decent. I think I probably would just stay for one night and not make it an extended stay next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your stay with family. It is indeed unfortunate that your stay was less than comfortable. I notice that you were moved & I have taken measures to eliminate the problem obtaining in some rooms. Many a times, previous guests have some fruits left open in the room inviting the fruit flies. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you & your family & we will make sure that you have more comfortable stay in the future. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the review.

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Marianna, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Very clean. Large rooms. Friendly staff. Standard fare continental breakfast with waffles. Decent coffee, kept fresh. We were down in Lakeland but the air show had most hotels either booked or inflating their rates. Others had horrible reviews. This place was fairly priced and the great reviews were accurate. Thanks to Trip Advisor for helping us avoid the other places!

• Stayed April 2013
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. We had quite a few of the guests came for the air show at Lakeland & ended up staying with us. i know one of the guests from your group mentioned about staying with us for couple of years. I really appreciate repeating us. Like any other business, we count on repeat business & all my colleagues are geared to give good customer service. I am glad that you likes the Hotel the rom rate & the friendly service of all of us at Ramada. We are counting on your business with family & friends every time you happen to be in Tampa. All my colleafgues join me to thank you for the business as also the generous review.
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for seven days last Christmas, and there was no hot water for the entire seven days.

This time there was hot water, and the entire event was great.

Thanks! We'll stay there again next Christmas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
First of all, thank you for giving us a second chance. While I can not & this is not an attempt to justify the Hot Water issue. The assembly supplying hot water to the rooms broke right before Christmas. the nearest place we can get the supply was Atlanta & holidays delayed the shipment.
Learning from the experience, I purchased one extra assembly to address such an eventuality. I really wished plumbing issues give some warning signs before striking. All my colleagues join me to thank you for putting confidence in us as also for the review & we look forward to your future visits to us.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!