“We stayed at this hotel for seven days last Christmas, and...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #36 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Jacksonville
“We stayed at this hotel for seven days last Christmas, and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for seven days last Christmas, and there was no hot water for the entire seven days.

This time there was hot water, and the entire event was great.

Thanks! We'll stay there again next Christmas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
First of all, thank you for giving us a second chance. While I can not & this is not an attempt to justify the Hot Water issue. The assembly supplying hot water to the rooms broke right before Christmas. the nearest place we can get the supply was Atlanta & holidays delayed the shipment.
Learning from the experience, I purchased one extra assembly to address such an eventuality. I really wished plumbing issues give some warning signs before striking. All my colleagues join me to thank you for putting confidence in us as also for the review & we look forward to your future visits to us.

303 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Clean quiet rooms, good location for highways, and very friendly staff. Nice pool, but breakfast could have been in better area and did run out of fruit. Eating area in same place as check-in. Very reasonable price for what you get.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the review. Serving breakfast started few years after the Hotel was constructed & we did increase seating in the patio, which, of course is dependent on Florida weather conditions. It was unfortunate that the fruit were not made available in the serving area in timely manner. I, for one, always buy supply more than adequate to make sure we never ran out. I hope you will repeat us for your future lodging needs.
Barrie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very easy to book. Check in was quick and efficient. Staff was very helpful. Hot continental breakfast was a nice bonus. Very good value for the money and accomodations were very acceptable (bathroom could use some renovations but otherwise nice)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. Our Ramada is really blessed with team members who are determined to see that every guest gets the best service & have a comfortable stay. We are also blessed with many guests who are appreciative of our efforts & lets every one know about it by their generous reviews. I thank you for your business as also the review & look forward to your many trips to Tampa & to us.
Saint Cloud
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel staff is nice, helpful when I need something. I think the price for one night is a little high, but that's my only complaint so far.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs over a period of time. We appreciate your repeat business & that do reflect in the room rate. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your business as also the review. We look forward to your continued business.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!