“very nice place! well maintained and close to all are atractions” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #36 of 158 hotels in Tampa

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Barrie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very easy to book. Check in was quick and efficient. Staff was very helpful. Hot continental breakfast was a nice bonus. Very good value for the money and accomodations were very acceptable (bathroom could use some renovations but otherwise nice)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. Our Ramada is really blessed with team members who are determined to see that every guest gets the best service & have a comfortable stay. We are also blessed with many guests who are appreciative of our efforts & lets every one know about it by their generous reviews. I thank you for your business as also the review & look forward to your many trips to Tampa & to us.
Saint Cloud
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel staff is nice, helpful when I need something. I think the price for one night is a little high, but that's my only complaint so far.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,
Thank you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs over a period of time. We appreciate your repeat business & that do reflect in the room rate. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your business as also the review. We look forward to your continued business.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a hotel that was picked for out of town wedding party. The newest thing in the room was the TV. The rest was old like 1980's old. The people were nice and let us check in early, and for that I give them credit. The breakfast was lousy but I guess you get what you pay for now a days. We were there for two nights and they never cleaned our room. We had to ask for towels when we saw the people cleaning the empty rooms. The rooms we got were for 71.95 which we were told were 25% off the regular price. I found the rooms on line for 74.95, in my math that is not 25% off.

Room Tip: Fine another place to stay.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your group's lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I live in Orlando and we had family visiting from Canada so we decided to head to Tampa for a change of scenery. We always enjoy our stays at various Ramada Inns nationwide and decided this place would be ideal for our weekend. The staff was more than helpful and accommodating and the rooms were very clean. The personal highlight of the trip for me was the pillows and bedding. It was probably the best sleep I have had in weeks! The pillows and the bed it self were very comfortable. I actually spoke to someone at the front desk about the bedding and she went above and beyond to give me more information! You do indeed get a good value at the Ramada Inn and it is very centrally located! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs with your family from Canada. I am very happy that you commended on my colleagues. They do a great job of providing a best experience to most guests they interact with. I am really blessed with a team that enjoy making every guest comfortable. This entire team is my sales force. Most of my guests have been generous in their reviews & that results in more newer guest to the property. Once again thank you for your business as also the generous review.
Roma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Ramada Inn in Tampa is definitely just a motel, but everything work smoothly.
Parking is free, and breakfast is just enough but ok.
There is a IHOP within 100 yards, if you feel like a hearty breakfast.
The hotel is conveniently located close to the I-75, so you are close to any place.
St pete's Beach is 45 minutes driving, St. Petersburg slightly more than 30 minutes, and Ybor City and downtown Tampa just 10 minutes away
Very inexpensive, good value for money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the review. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!