“Very good experience, close to Busch Gardens” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #41 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Budapest, Hungary
“Very good experience, close to Busch Gardens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights during our vacation in the US and all I can say is the reviews are telling the truth. We very totally satisfied with this property, it was clean, modern, well equipped, good value for the money. Some reviewers say the room and the bathroom are small, however for us it was quite large and absolutely comfortable. (Look at my pictures). I do not know the standard size of a hotel room in that area but the room wasn't small at all. The bed was huge and very comfortable and we had everything we needed. Like everywhere the AC unit is a bit loud and we always turned it off for the night.

Our main reason why we chose this property was its location. It is very close to Busch Gardens, just a 5 minutes drive and since we planned 2-3 days there Ramada Inn was a perfect choice. On the other hand the reviews are more or less telling the truth and the overall scrore of the property reflects the reality. However check my photos and photos from other guest before you book.

The breakfast is served next to the lobby area. There are a few tables there. They have two waffle makers, the provide juices, milk, coffee, jam, butter, breads, 4-5 different cereals, some cakes. So it is very good to start the day, but do not expect luxury buffer breakfast. If you do not satisfied with the breakfast for some reason then there is an IHOP right next to the parking lot.

The staff was very kind and helpful, especially the guy at the front desk.

Overall we recommend this place to everyone and if we come back to the area we will choose Ramada Inn again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the upper floor not that close to the breakfast area. It was quiet and close to the poo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. I am very blessed with the great team & also the guests who are sure to give feed back. This helps us improve & correct ourselves where we go wrong & generous good reviews keep us motivated to continue to do better. It was indeed a pleasure to have earned your business and we look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Good stay overall. Our 3rd stop back home. Stop here if you want a good value and nice room. Nothing bad to say. The service, quality, property and cleanliness were good. Thanks for a nice stay. We will stay again, if in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We all at Ramada welcome the reviews, be it positive or negative. While negative reviews points out our failings & affords us an opportunity to improve, good & generous reviews keeps us motivated to continue to work for our goal; good service, clean rooms, comfortable stay at reasonable price that would give value to our guests. Thank you once again for your business as also the feed back.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada for 2 nights as part of a 3 week holiday to the States on our way to Kissimmee. I chose this hotel as it was fairly near to the airport and only a 5 minute drive from Busch Gardens. The room was pretty good - typical Ramada, quite small with a small bathroom but it was clean and the beds were comfy and we also had free continental breakfast. Perfectly ok for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the review. We are very happy to share that we have a good share of guests (many repeat guests) from Europe all the year round. Most guests are very generous in their review & that helped us with our good ranking on Tripadvisor for over two years now. Every one at our Ramada is geared to make every guest stay comfortable & with my team it has been possible to earn repeat business from most guests. Once agin, thank you for your business as also the review.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This property offers a clean, modernized facility at a very reasonable price. Front desk agent (Archie) does a good job. The only negative aspect of my stay was that the hotel imprinted a copy of my credit card on the front of my registration card. When I questioned this-- I was told it was the policy. As a consumer who has had my credit card compromised twice previously, I find this irresponsible.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
I appreciate you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. I really appreciate your feed back. The imprint is normally taken for the guests who have reservation through Travel Agent & the imprint we take just for the 'incidentals' as the hotel can not charge the Travel Agents for the incidentals. I have suitably instructed my colleagues not to insist for the imprint of the charge card if the reservation is through our Ramada or through the hotel direct. I also want to assure you that the imprint do not see light of the day & destroyed with in 100 days. If I knew, I will destroy the imprint portion from your registration card sooner. I am sure my colleague will be delighted to see your feed back about him. Once again, I thank you for your business as also the review. I apologize for the inconvenience to you.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!