“Clean and well maintained--- plus friendly, efficient staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #42 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Clean and well maintained--- plus friendly, efficient staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This property offers a clean, modernized facility at a very reasonable price. Front desk agent (Archie) does a good job. The only negative aspect of my stay was that the hotel imprinted a copy of my credit card on the front of my registration card. When I questioned this-- I was told it was the policy. As a consumer who has had my credit card compromised twice previously, I find this irresponsible.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
I appreciate you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. I really appreciate your feed back. The imprint is normally taken for the guests who have reservation through Travel Agent & the imprint we take just for the 'incidentals' as the hotel can not charge the Travel Agents for the incidentals. I have suitably instructed my colleagues not to insist for the imprint of the charge card if the reservation is through our Ramada or through the hotel direct. I also want to assure you that the imprint do not see light of the day & destroyed with in 100 days. If I knew, I will destroy the imprint portion from your registration card sooner. I am sure my colleague will be delighted to see your feed back about him. Once again, I thank you for your business as also the review. I apologize for the inconvenience to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
PITTSBURGH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

it was evrything i needed except for the noisy frig staff was on top of things breakfast good with enough sections

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. It is indeed unfortunate that the room was released for renting when the Fridge was nosiy. I apologize for the inconvenience it must have caused to you. I am taking all measures to avoid such recurrence hereafter. Once again, thank you for your busienss as also for the review.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Address: 11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
#32 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#46 Family Hotel in Tampa
#49 Business Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North 2*
Easily Accessible from all major Interstates of Tampa, i.e. A minute from Exit 265 off I-75, Six miles from exit 51 off I-275 & about four miles from I-4. Located in a peaceful country like surroundings with IHOP Restaurant open 24/7. Less than five miles from USF, Sun dome, Busch Gardens, MOSI & Adventure Islands. Florida Fairgrounds, Amphi Theatre & Hard Rock Casino are within eight miles. Shriners, Moffitt & other Hospitals are with in five miles. Beautiful Beachess of Clearwater are about 25 miles. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel Tampa
Ramada Tampa

If you own or manage Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.