“Very Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North to your Saves list
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11714 Morris Bridge Road, Tampa, FL 33617 (Formerly Shoney's Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #36 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Detroit, Michigan
“Very Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Just wanted a cheap place that had good reviews. We were very pleased with how clean the place was. Great place for the money! Staff was very nice. Great complimentary breakfast! Beds were super comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for selcting Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your review. Entire team at our Ramad is determined to give the best possible stay to every guest & trust me, most guests have rewarded us with very kind & generous feed back. Looking back for a period of over two years, I notice that guests feed back have been a great motivating factor for every one to continue to perform better. Continuous improvements despite bad economy have also played a part in overall performance of the Hotel. I am sure, we can count on your future business. Thank you once again, for your business as also the feed back.

303 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The Ramada Inn at Morris Bridge Rd., in Tampa, FL was a pleasure to visit. Unlike other hotels I have stayed in, our room smelled incredibly clean and really looked clean. Very pleasant pool. Good choice of continental breakfast. I will stay in this hotel any time we visit Tampa, FL.

Room Tip: First floor room, very comfortable with parking right infront of our room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. The team of Housekeeping Department is mostly doing a great job & that reflects in most of the guest's reviews. We have been rewarded with generous reviews by many guest like you & that has helped us with the ranking in guest satisfaction. I am really happy to note your reslove to stay with us every time you are in Tampa. In future you may be able to call us direct & we will be able to offer rate parity. Call us toll free 866 780 6100 to resere the room. Once again, thank you for your business as also the feed back.
Beijing
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My best motel experience so far in the USA, much better than other similarly priced chains, by this I mean around $65 on Expedia (Qualifier: I've stayed in most other chains and not comparing against a Courtyard). The room feels new and smells good. Clean toilet, walls, carpet, linen. Everything works, and there's even a pool which looks clean enough to use. No hesitation in recommending this place to anyone. We even got the chance to do our laundry here. There is only one washer and two dryers (we were lucky as it was unused at the time). I was a little concerned before the trip after seeing some recent negative reviews here on Tripadvisor. But I'm glad I did not encounter any of the problems reported. Our main reason for stopping by Tampa was to head to Busch Gardens. So location-wise, this place is perfect. As it is close to the highway, it was really easy to head to the steakhouse at Hard Rock casino for dinner too. I had the huge rib steak at Council Oak and would definitely recommend the restaurant to other steak lovers. Make sure you call ahead to make reservations. I didn't realize this and could only secure a table at 10:30PM on the day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for selecting us for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay & your review will help us with more new clientele. We have been very blessed with good team whose relentless efforts have helped us find placement in the first 15 for over two years, of the 159 Hotels opearting in Tampa Bay area. Generous reviews from many guests like you have helped us stay there. I once again, thank you for your business as also for the feed back.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Came for graduation at USF. Only 3 miles away. Very convenient, clean, economical and friendly service.

• Stayed May 2012
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs for the Graduation. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your review. Besides being clean, reasonably priced & giving friendly service, we have a locational advantage. Easily accessible from all major freeways, close to theme park, Florida Fairgrounds, USF, Sun dome, MOSI & many restaurants with in two miles radius. I am glad you had a good stay. We look forward to your future visits to us. Thank you once again for your business as also the for the review.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The room was very clean and newly remodeled. The bed, pillows and comforter were also brand new and very comfortable. The staff was very attentive and polite during check in, breakfast and check out. The continental breakfast was great and the area was well maintained and clean. This hotel is very close to USF and Bush Gardens. (There are closer hotels near the attractions but I was warned not to stay due to the area.) IHOP is located in the parking lot which is very convenient.

Room Tip: Ground floor facing the IHOP was a great location.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. Thank you also for your generous review. In hospitality Industry, renovation all the round is not uncommon. Be it for repalcement of worn out case goods or stay in line with competition. Currently we are working on Flat Screen TVs & replacing mattresses. The more important thing is the people who keep the facility clean & provide best guest services. Believe me, i am blessed with my colleagues & that makes a difference. . All my colleagues join me to thank you for the review. Thank you once again, for the business & we look forward to meet your future lodging needs.
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

By far the absolute worst Ramada I have ever stayed. The place is run down and not in a good area. The property is not is in serious need of remodeling or better yet, tear it down and start again. The front desk person at night, was very nice and friendly. That is the only nice thing I can stay about this hotel. Next time I am in the area, I will pay $10-$15/night and get a decent room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your business & also for your review. Your suggestion to tear the Hotel down is being forwarded to the Owners. I believe the Hotel owners owns the land too. If you are interested to buy the property, I might as well convey that to the Owners. I am glad that you were happy with the services rendered by the person working at check in. Once again, thank you for your business as also the reiview. While we are still here, if you happen to be in the area & need a lodging facility we would like to serve you once again.
Cayey P.R.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place is great!!!!!! very clean, free breakfast, nice staff!!!! We stayed only two nights and is close to Busch Gardens and restaurants, there is an Ihop right in the parking lot, nice! nice! nice! close to everything! This place is very quiet! I highly recommend it. Nice price!

Room Tip: I stayed in the upper rooms and was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your review. We have a great locational advantage. Close to all freeways (and still very quiet) , five miles from Busch Gardens, Florida Fairgrounds, IHOP restaurant next door, about 5-6 other Resaturants (including Carabba's, Outback Steak House), within 2.5 miles radius. Moreover, I am blessed with excellent team whose relentless efforts made possible clean room & great guest services. We look forward to your visit again in future. Once again, thank you for your business as also the feed back.

Been to Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North? Share your experiences!