You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Beautiful hotel good staff great drinks clean what else is there. Booked online with hotels.com charged 124 per night got an email from aaa, I'm a member, checked them out 79 bucks same room same night. True story, stay here it's really worth the trouble.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Alarmed,

Thanks so much for staying with us! We are grateful to have earned your 5 Star and your hearty recommendation.

It is an honor to have served you and we hope you will be back to see us again soon.

George Sandona, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Don't let the word "Express" fool you, this is a TOP NOTCH hotel that takes customer service to the highest level!!!!
- upon check in they give you a FREE beer! It was by BDay so they gave me 2
- good breakfast in the am and ice cream bar at night
- the most comfortable feather pillows EVER & they sell them for only $12

This was my first time in Tampa, when i return this is were I will stay 100%

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your praise! I am glad that we made your birthday better. Our goal is for every guest to feel the red carpet under their feet on arrival. I am so glad that this was your experience. And a little ice cream before bed doesn't hurt either!

I hope that you are enjoying the pillows and that you will be back soon to enjoy Tampa!

Bassersdorf, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Simple, goot hotel to relax after visiting Busch gardens or other attractions. No luxury, but practical, small pool if kids want to swim. The suites are said to accomodate 6, but 4 adults and 2 kids was too crowded for us.
Not far away from park or center, but take the B downs avenue and not the I75

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear Jorge,

Thank you for recommending our hotel! I am glad it worked out well for your family, but I think that we will have to work on getting you into a Presidential Suite on the next trip. That suite consists of three rooms, sleeping for six, luxury bath, three TV's. I am sure that you will be so comfortable, that you will be extending your stay!

We are grateful that you came all of the way from Switzerland to stay with us, and we hope you will be back soon.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This hotel is very clean and they give you free ice cream from 8pm to 10pm.....that's better than a free beer. The AC units are old school and not controlled by a thermostat; also I wish they had more plugs and better plugs (USB) on the nightstand. Also the general manager was greeting guests in the lobby (in the morning), asking questions and you hardly ever see that. Overall a very positive experience so I plan to stay here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
Dear Dad 05,

Thank you very much for the recommendation! You make some great recommendations for future enhancements, and I will let you know that at all new AC units are thermostatically controlled.

I am glad you appreciated the ice cream - it has always been our most popular added value.

Wishing you more Happy Travels!

-George Sandona, General Manager
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our family of four stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. We could not have been happier with our overall experience! Every single staff member was professional, courteous, and tended to every need we could have asked for. The hotel is located in a great quiet location which is great as well! The pool is very kid friendly and is kept very clean. The breakfast here is actually very good too! Many things to choose from while having the luxury of taking it up to your room for the waking kids! Just too many great things about this hotel and staff to list! The professional, friendly staff everywhere you look made our stay feel like home to us and we will definitely be back if we are in the area again!

Room Tip: We stayed in rm 215 and it was a great room!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Victor,

Thanks for the great compliments to our team and hotel! As you could see during our two week stay, we are driven to excel at service.

It was a pleasure to serve you and we thank you both for your service to country.

We look forward to seeing you again on a future trip.

George Sandona, General manager
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This property was extremely clean and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Most importantly for us it was convenient to our destination. However I might not have recommended it based on the reservation system/process. My initial reservation process was very frustrating and it didn't help that our family was dealing with something very serious at the time. It was Lois at the front desk who was able to correct the situation. She made our stay as comfortable as possible! She really turned the situation around. I can honestly say I would book here again if I needed to stay in that area. Our stay was back in March of 2014 and I just knew I couldn't let this go without saying thank you Lois!!! Sorry for how long this took to write!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Laura,

Thank you for your kind words! Lois is excellent when everything goes smoothly, and even better when there is a challenge to overcome. I am sorry about any difficulty in reserving the room, but glad that she was there to make things right.

It is a great compliment that you came back to commend her and recommend our hotel after several months.

We look forward to serving your family again in the future!

George Sandona, Genral Manager
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hotel is SUPER CLEAN. Room is so nice. Wonderful mattress and bathroom. Hotel has laundry units (really new)...Has a Friday's within walking distance! We just stayed there last week on vacation to Busch Gardens and it was such a welcomed surprise. The front desk staff was amazing. Especially Lois. She made our stay. So sweet and helpful and always wanting to make our stay so much better. Rare to find someone go the extra mile....
Helpful with restaurant ideas, directions to park. So kind to my son. She really was an added bonus to an already great stay.

I will definitely recommend this hotel and return as soon as we can!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd floor. IT has the laundry units on same floor (ice is on 2 and 4 floors).
Dear Mayra,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! As Guest Service Reps go, Lois is definitely a rock star. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel, noticed the cleanliness and that you had the time to experience all of the great restaurants and shops that you can walk to.

I hope that we will be serving you again soon!

George Sandona, General Manager

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#1 Family Hotel in Tampa
#6 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#9 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.