Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Very nice hotel! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We loved the location and the hotel. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was really good. I think that they should have at least one housekeeper to bring towels in the evening versus the front desk saying come get them, other than that it was a really good stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Theresa,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your feedback regarding the towel service. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, our cleanliness and our breakfast.

We look forward to having you visit again soon!

-George Sandona, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Boyd, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

There are few words needed to describe the Holiday Inn Express, I-75 Tampa, Fl. Clean, quiet, comfortable, great location and SUPER staff. This equals a GREAT STAY. The breakfast has the average items you would find in any Express hotel, good but not super.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lubbock,

Thank you for your 5 Star recommendation. We are proud to be part of a great brand (Holiday Inn Express) and I am proud to have such a great team to serve you.

I am glad that the stay was not just great, but GREAT, and hope that we will be serving you again soon!

Happy Travels,
George Sandona, General Manager
Addison, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Would definitely stay again! This hotel is in a great location, close to restaurants and even a movie theater. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. We loved the free ice cream each night! It was a short drive to Bush Gardens. A great stay. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Key Largo, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. very easy drive to Busch Gardens & Adventure Island. We stayed in the Presidential Suite as it has 2 bedrooms & 3 TV's, which we need with a 5 yr old boy & 11 yr old girl. The place was always clean with a nice large living room for space to stretch out. Our only problem is we compared it to the Staybridge Suites we stayed in Orlando that has a larger fridge & a dining table for 4 (here is small 2 seater). We like to eat in as it is easier with the kids so the larger table would be better suited to a 2 bedroom. The folks at the front desk we very efficient & friendly. We would definitely return if we stay in the area again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
New York, N.Y.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Loved this place and would stay again if in Tampa.

If I could stay here and sleep a vacation away, I would. The bed was just so fantastic.

My room, although on the smaller side, was clean and daily maintenance staff did a great job of keeping it that way. A drawback in the area at the time of my stay was construction on the roads and highway nearby. The activity caused a great delay in travel.

The hotel is located in what appears to be a safe area that also has many restaurants and lots of shopping.

Key Note: If you're visiting the Clearwater area, this hotel is approximately a one hour drive in distance (highway construction/repair/and traffic congestion appear to be a factor).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

so when you get one amazing clerk, that's great, you get two, awesome -- but when after two weeks you have dealt with 5 people and each person is friendly, upbeat, so helpful and just really seems to give a damn about you -- you know that there is incredible leadership behind this hotel....its ingrained in the culture, so my hat off to you whoever runs this place........the only reason its not a 5 - noisy rooms, or more likely noisy neighbors, and the breakfast was not that great to me (though I am a picky health food nut , to most its probably great.....but as I don't do gluten, or sugary things -- and avoid processed food it was limiting, but with a fridge in the room you just get your own

Room Tip: corner room top floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
wrexham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed here for two nights may the first when we arrived in reception we had a welcome drink off Louie she made us feel very welcome and explained about all the devices in the hotel we were going to a concert to see Bruce Springsteen and decided to stay in Tampa for two nights we visited a shopping mall a few miles away and had a meal in Ruby Tuesday which was close to the hotel along with quite a few restaurants we had a lovely room overlooking the pool the room was comfortable and spotlessly clean the bed was comfortable and we slept well breakfast was included and it was well presented and there was plenty of choice coffee tea and hot chocolate were available all day at no extra charge in the evening there was free ice cream which was a nice treat George the manager was on the floor talking to all the guests and he sat outside with us for 40 mins I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel in the future thank you Louie for looking after us so well it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again soon Steve and Val (from the UK )

Room Tip: we had a pool view which was very nice
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Tampa
#2 Spa Hotel in Tampa
#2 Family Hotel in Tampa
#2 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#17 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.