This was our second stay at this property. We picked this Holiday Inn based solely on the reviews of Trip Advisor. Thank you to all who wrote in reviews for this property in the past two years. We had a wonderful stay as we did the first time. The heated pool was not crowded at all, it was very clean and the water was so warm.....they even kept it open a half hour after it was suppose to close so we could swim due to our late check in. We were offered complementary beers and the kids complimentary ice creams nightly. The friendly staff that was working when we were there was the same staff that was there on our first stay. They have been there since the hotel opened. Check-in was speedy. We had a nice room. The beds were very comfy and so was the bedding. The comforter was elegant and PLUSH. They even offered two labled pillows for each guest, "firm" and "soft". The breakfast is great. However the eggs needed a little help. They had something for everyone on the breakfast bar. Fruit, cereals, muffins, bagels, breads, eggs, sausage, bacon, breakfast wraps. It saves you money when you have a family of four and can eat breakfast for FREE. We got a free newspaper each morning. I also loved the free toiletress they give you. The body lotion smells like marachino cherries. The breakfast room is open all night (not to eat, just to relax). They have free computers to axcess the internet and a couch. We had full control of the t.v. while we were down there late at night. The hotel area is fantastic too. It's about a block from the highway, in a new up and coming town. There is every restaurant/eatery place you needed right around the hotel (even though the hotel is out of the way of the busy town). There is a fancy "HOLLYWOOD" style movie theater across the street that you could walk to. Overall an EXCELLENT hotel and would ONLY stay there when we vacation in Tampa!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Tampa Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.