Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Naples, Florida
“One night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed here one night while visiting the MOSI museum. This has been our fourth or fifth stay at this hotel. Friendly staff and always clean. I recommend this hotel if visiting Busch Gardens. It's in a nice area of town with plenty of restaurant choices. We alway enjoy the free beverage (beer) at check in! The rooms are nice and comfortable and come with a coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, firm AND soft pillows labeled a comfy bed and tons of channels on the flat screen t.v. I also have to comment that the toilet paper is cottonelle which is my favorite and the toiletries are bath and bodyworks. We will always stay here on our Tampa trips. 2 Adults and 2 Boys Ages 4 and 7

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Kate,

We are thrilled to be your favorite! You mentioned so many of the items that are the result of prior guests feedback (like more cable channels). Stay tuned, though, because we have even more upgrades on the way this year.

We hope to see the whole family again soon.

384 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I have stated this holiday in several times. no other Holiday Inn Express compares to this one. I made a cross country trip to share with my family and stayed at several other Holiday Inns because of the service I have received here. I was a little disappointed but not all of them where is amazing as this one. the staff definitely makes the difference. the other hotels were OK in service but that did not compare in the way you felt welcome at this hotel. as far as I'm concerned this is the number one Holiday Inn in the country

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Kaln,

Thanks for naming us #1 in your book! My team works hard to be the best at creating an environment that folks will want to return to, and your loyalty is a testament to their success.

We appreciate you every time you return!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I booked two rooms for seven nights for my family who were in town from the UK. From the moment we met Annette P. to go over our plans we knew we were in good hands. Excellent staff that included, George, lois and others whose names (to my shame) escape me.
We used the newly decorated function rooms to easily seat 90 guest for a meet and greet on Friday night followed by a formal catered dinner on Saturday. The staff could not do enough for us with regards to setting up, supplying dance floor, coffee etc.
The breakfast did not get boring even after seven nights. There was enough variety to suit 4, 12, 18 and 30+ year olds.
Internet service was good and strong, which is important with all of the adults having two devices. Two good PC's near the lobby made connection and printing of flyers and programs a breeze. Also good and varied TV channels in the rooms. We booked early and were able to secure a fridge in the room.
What makes this review hard to write is that I am a diehard Hilton Honnors gold and HGVC Elite member.
I will certainly be spreading the word about the service that we received at this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Michael,

Providing accommodations & banquet facilities for your family reunion has been an honor. I am very glad that our offerings, and attention to the details, were well received.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving your family in the future!

fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed one night Nd was lucky to have Judy check us in. What a delight. Offered beer or water, told us about complimentary breakfast and ice cream in the afternoon and seemed very happy that we chose this hotel,
Entire staff friendly. Room very clean and comfortable and Ll of the hotel is very well maintained.
Will definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love, love, love this Holiday Inn Express! Great Management, staff, accommodations, food, and the best service you could ever want. I stay here about 4 times a year (2-3 night stays) and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. Every one of the Management team and staff is friendly, helpful, and eager to please. My rooms are always clean and in good order. You owe yourself the pleasure of staying there. Currently, the hotel is undergoing a facelift, BUT you will not find it an inconvenience. The price is right, the location is good for me and I always look forward to a great experience there. Try it, you'll see what I mean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The family and I stayed here for three nights and it worked out very well. I asked if there was a fridge in our room and the lady at the front desk upgraded us to a mini-suite with fridge, micro, and extra sink. Very cool. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The only issue I had was the wifi was a bit slow. Overall it made our vacation to Busch gardens easy. Also decent places to eat around the corner: sushi, Thai, Italian, subway, panera, etc.

• Stayed July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

First time we stayed here was in 2010..........a NICE two-night stay! We were pretty shocked and VERY happy when offered a nice cold FREE brew upon checking in.
This time we stayed July 8th and 9th.........another NICE two-night stay! At check-in, wife, her brother and myself were each given a nice cold brew. That was just plain TOTALLY COOL!! The room we got had a frig and microwave in it.......very nice! Very quiet at night and the FREE breakfast was GREAT! There was construction going on, but only a little noise in the AM for a short time.......nothing to complain about! Wasn't able to make it to the pool due to a t-storm and a LOT of people in the pool area the second day of our stay.
Would we recommend this hotel...........DEFINITELY!!

Room Tip: Rooms w/frig-microwave are very handy. Had that type of room for both of our stays.