It's not very often I travel and am anxious to return home to write a good hotel review, but this is one of the exceptions. I booked here for July 4th weekend. Shortly after completing the booking, I saw a review about construction at the hotel and got scared and wanted to cancel my booking. I called the hotel a couple of times and asked the staff about the construction, each time in detail they explained what stage it was at and assured me that my trip would be pleasant. I then called and left a message for the general manager, who called me and also took the time to give me the details of the construction in process. Well, when I got there I was like what construction?? They were doing some work on the first floor but you had to go and find it if you were curious enough, it was in no way a disturbance. The rooms are clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. The staff is superb and knowledgeable of their surroundings, the offer of a cool beverage as soon as you arrive, the free breakfast and evening ice cream social makes the trip worth talking about and keeps the kids happy. My family and I had a great !!! time here, next trip to Tampa will be spent right there.....thanks to George and his wonderful staff for a nice and pleasant trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa