“This was an exceptional experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“This was an exceptional experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

From check-in with Mark and Judy to check- out with Lois our experience at this Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites was exceptionally positive.
The room could not have been more comfortable or better equipped for our every need. Breakfast was all we could have wanted including a warm and welcoming greeting from Nicole (who made certain that everyone in the dining room had all that they needed) and the General Manager, George (who made certain that everyone in the dining room had been satisfied with their entire stay). We will both recommend this location and revisit it.
The Hightowers

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a nice stay here I'm sorry we left. I'm convinced this is the best value in Tampa I've looked hi and lo. The rooms were spacious place was immaculately clean. The only thing I didn't like that the pools were cold and no outdoor hot tub. However they did have one in the executive suite but that's not what I was looking for. Allin all if I ever return to Tampa I would stay here hands down!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
St Margarets, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Family of 7 stayed for 1 night before visiting Busch Gardens. Extremely friendly/helpful staff (free ice cream and beer on arrival), very clean, large comfortable rooms and free breakfast which we were not aware of so added bonus! Great proximity to Busch Gardens and very reasonable rates. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We cannot speak highly enough of this hotel. My wife,13 year old daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights during the spring break period to get some rest from the Orlando theme parks and to explore some of Tampa and Clearwater Beach etc. From the moment we checked in the staff were polite and helpful. We arrived a little early but we were offered breakfast and a room was found for us which was spotlessly clean and more than adequate for effectively 3 adult sized people. A special thank you to the General Manager George, who was extremely helpful during his morning breakfast round, ensuring everyone was happy and offering plenty of local advice if required. We went on a couple of fantastic trips thanks to his direction (kayaking with manatee, Tarpon Springs, Busch Gardens) and are very grateful. For those less adventurous there are plenty of restaurants and a movie theatre in walking distance which add up to making this hotel a real gem. Thanks George and hope to see you again some day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been a Priority Club Member for at least
40 years, I have never stayed in a better place.
The staff are the friendliest people I have ever met, the property is well kept, and the rooms are spotless.
Every trip to Tampa will be here!!!

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We (3 adults/2 children) stayed here over Spring Break. We had a great time in Tampa. It is not far from Busch Gardens or Clearwater. We had a presidential suite (2 bedrooms and pull out couch). The only downfall was it had only one bathroom. That was partly our fault because we just assumed it had two bathrooms. But, other than that it was a great place to stay!

The boys enjoyed the pool at night...it's heated and lovely! The breakfast was nice and changed a bit from day to day. The workout room was well stocked (just make sure you turn the air conditioner down when you start or you might sweat a ton like I did)! The staff was friendly and were all very helpful. If you need anything just let them know and they will get it!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and stay there again!

Room Tip: We had a presidential suite, but could hear the traffic on the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My son chose this hotel based on feedback seen on Tripadvisor. We stayed for 3 nights and couldn't have asked for a better experience. This hotel is in a perfect location, close to Busch Gardens, George Steinbrenner Field and other area attractions without it being in the middle of Tampa chaos. Restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating - the hotel itself is clean and comfortable. The breakfast each morning was an added bonus. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#1 Family Hotel in Tampa
#3 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#10 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.