My husband and I booked this hotel through Busch Gardens...as we were planning on visiting the park...so we were on their site. We stayed four days...three nights....and had a 14 day pass to Busch Gardens. Our room had a king-sized bed...and was extremely comfortable.
This was a wonderful hotel. We were greeted at the check in desk...and offered a beverage..water, beer, or something else. I have NEVER had this happen before. Each and every one of the desk staff were polite and efficient!
Our room was wonderful....the breakfast area was top-notch...and the people who staff the breakfast area work really hard to keep the area clean...and all food fully stocked. Of all the places that we stayed on this recent Florida trip...this Holiday Inn had the best breakfast!
At 8:00 pm....they would roll out a freezer with ice cream novelties. This was a real treat...especially after coming back from all the walking at Busch Gardens!
We met the manager in the breakfast area. He stopped by and asked us how our experience was. In addition, he had posted a "letter" in the elevators stating that they wanted their guests experience to be a 10...and to please contact him if we had any concerns. In other words...they wanted to make your experience the best it could be...while you were there....we never had to contact him for anything...as our total experience was just perfect!
There were a variety of restaurants close to the hotel...and it was convenient to hop on the road and drive to Busch Gardens (no shuttle from this hotel...as it is a little far)
I noticed a "vase" of umbrellas by the door...for guests to use, if necessary...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa