You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently arrived from a long weekend at this hotel. I was greated by the warth and friendliness of Hanna and the manager (forgot name but she had beautiful blue eyes). The entire staff including the lovely breakfast staff ladies were so accomidating and willing to go the extra mile for us. I was told that one girl had just started that same day. You couldn't even tell. The lovely maintenance gentleman said goodmonring to us every time he would see us. This is not usually seen in hotels anymore. The suite was spotless. Ample towels and toiletries were provided. The room was very comfortable as well. Large and spacious. Great location directly off I-75. Safe family neighborhood abut 8 miles from Busch Gardens. We had complementary coffee all day, water on arrival, and ice cream at night. There are several restaurants with-in walking distance. The movies is next door and a great mall with nightly entertainment just down the street. The breakfast is a big step above a complementary continental breakfast. Each day it changes. We were visited my the genteral manager (Gorge). So lovely. He spoke a very long time with him. Makes you feel right at home. I will only stay at this hotle when I come to Tampa. I know when you read these reviews at staff meeting you cheer for eachother when your name is mentioned. So, go ahead and cheer for all of you. Great job!

Room Tip: Breakfast changes every day. Mall down the street has nightly activities.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We selected this hotel due to its convenient proximity to I-75, the brand and the high rating by TripAdvisor. Based upon the ratings, we came expecting a very good stay. We were pleasantly surprised in many respects.

The property is just off Bruce Downs Blvd which runs directly into I-75. Despite the proximity to major roads, the neighborhood is quiet. It is bordered by a residential area and nature reserve. Numerous retail shops, drug stores, restaurants and movie theater are within walking distance with no need to get on the Boulevard during your stay. The property itself was very quiet. We did not hear anything during the night.

The hotel was in excellent condition and seemed to be almost newly constructed. Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The bed's mattress was quite comfortable and comparable to ours at home. The free breakfast buffet had a wide range of choices including scrambled eggs and sausage. A free newspaper is provided, too.

Our excellent experience started at check-in where Hannah greeted us in a very friendly way as we entered and offered us either a beer or cold bottled water. We asked her for recommendations for dinner which she made. Upon our return from dinner, she recognized us quickly coming in the door and asked how our meal was. Based upon our experience with the rest of the staff that we interacted with, it is evident that they are focused on satisfying there customers in a way that is beyond the norm.

If this is not enough to provide a great recommendation, we have more. We realized after checking out and at our next stop, that we had left our tablet behind. The housekeeping staff had found it a turned it into the office. Before we could call, we already had a phone message at home from Hannah letting us know that it had been found and was in their office. She offered to mail it to us, but we preferred to pick it up on our return through Tampa so we could thank the staff, which we did.

We were fortunate to having stayed with people of high character, superior service and sincere customer appreciation. We will certainly stay with them again if we have an opportunity!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was probably one of the best hotels in terms of service I have ever stayed at. Every staff member I had an encounter with was EXTREMELY friendly and always asked how my stay was and if I needed anything else.

The room was super clean and nice (what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express). The TV was a modern flat screen around 32-40 inches and TV in the Bathroom !!!

The breakfast was delicious On our last day there the general manager came through the breakfast area and stopped to ask how were doing, how our stay was going and if he could get us anything.

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff makes the experience well worth staying here!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
San Salvador, El Salvador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

hi am so happy to be with you guys ...i have been traveling or this holidays and i just want to wish you merry christmas and happy new year ....i actually stayed in holiday inn for christmas....the peolple are really nice its clean,room service is really good,cozy for all the family....i loved my stay there ...hope you can visit it .......enjoy !!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

They have truly raised the standard for a Holiday Inn. They maintain the standard clean and comfort I expect from the Holiday Inn but their customer service and little amenities like free ice cream were exceptional!

• Stayed December 2012
Curitiba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This Holiday Inn restored my confidence in this hotel brand, everything was spotless:

Check-in: super fast and super friendly with a special thank you to Judy;
Room: quiet, cozy and clean;
Hotel location: nearby good stores, drugstores and I-75.
Breakfast: free and delicious with a special thank you to George Sandona the General Manager that greet every guest in the morning making in us feel so appreciated.

The only issue with this hotel was the lacking of a fridge in the room, but that was quickly solved just asking for one. Again a special thank you to Judy, always friendly and ready to satisfy our needs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Upon check in we were all offered a beer (a first!) Judy was working at the front desk and she took a genuine interest in how we were doing, where we were from, etc. The room was clean and nice (what you would expect from a Holiday Inn). The TV was a modern flat screen around 32-40 inches and came equipped with DirectTV, guide, HBO channels, etc.

The breakfast was delicious and when they ran out of the egg with cheese in it I simply asked if there were any more and she brought some right out. On our last day there the general manager came through the breakfast area and stopped to ask how were doing, how our stay was going and if he could get us anything.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#2 Family Hotel in Tampa
#3 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#8 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.