Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Enjoy !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

hi am so happy to be with you guys ...i have been traveling or this holidays and i just want to wish you merry christmas and happy new year ....i actually stayed in holiday inn for christmas....the peolple are really nice its clean,room service is really good,cozy for all the family....i loved my stay there ...hope you can visit it .......enjoy !!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

They have truly raised the standard for a Holiday Inn. They maintain the standard clean and comfort I expect from the Holiday Inn but their customer service and little amenities like free ice cream were exceptional!

• Stayed December 2012
Curitiba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This Holiday Inn restored my confidence in this hotel brand, everything was spotless:

Check-in: super fast and super friendly with a special thank you to Judy;
Room: quiet, cozy and clean;
Hotel location: nearby good stores, drugstores and I-75.
Breakfast: free and delicious with a special thank you to George Sandona the General Manager that greet every guest in the morning making in us feel so appreciated.

The only issue with this hotel was the lacking of a fridge in the room, but that was quickly solved just asking for one. Again a special thank you to Judy, always friendly and ready to satisfy our needs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was probably one of the best hotels in terms of service I have ever stayed at. Every staff member I had an encounter with was EXTREMELY friendly and always asked how my stay was and if I needed anything else.

Upon check in we were all offered a beer (a first!) Judy was working at the front desk and she took a genuine interest in how we were doing, where we were from, etc. The room was clean and nice (what you would expect from a Holiday Inn). The TV was a modern flat screen around 32-40 inches and came equipped with DirectTV, guide, HBO channels, etc.

The breakfast was delicious and when they ran out of the egg with cheese in it I simply asked if there were any more and she brought some right out. On our last day there the general manager came through the breakfast area and stopped to ask how were doing, how our stay was going and if he could get us anything.

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff makes the experience well worth staying here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I traveled to Florida the week of Thanksgiving to visit my in-laws who live up the road in Zephyrhills. We wanted to be close to them and close enough to the Tampa area to have an easy drive for sightseeing...we picked correctly. Easy to get to from the airport, and central to everything we wanted to see and do. The rooms were very comfortable, breakfast had a little bit of everything for us, and the service was exceptional. Everyone who greeted us was very friendly and smiling and truly seemed happy to be there. Our first morning at breakfast, George the manager came to our table and talked to us...in fact he was down in the breakfast area each and every morning talking to the guests...very nice touch!! His cell phone number was also posted in the elevator if you needed to complain about anything...which we did not. Beds were comfortable, bathroom spacious...and everything was clean! The heated pool very nice, although it was too chilly while we were there to use it. If you get tired of the hotel breakfast, right around the corner are all kinds of restaurants, there's a movie theatre in walking distance, etc. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return if in the area again. If you like nature, drive about 5 miles up the road to Lettuce Lake Park and get ready to enjoy the birds and wildlife of Florida...amazing! Thank you to the amazing staff at this hotel for making our home away from home a pleasure for 5 days!

Havana, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Traveling back to the States from overseas can be a pain, especially with 2 young kids. I emailed the hotel and received a helpful and immediate response. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly staff and a clean, nice establishment with fantastic perks (free beer or water at check in, great breakfast, free ice cream bars were awesome!). We did the "presidential suite" 2 bedrooms, one bathroom. It was spacious and quiet. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and accomidating. We spent 3 days at Busch Gardens and the drive was really no hassle, minus the traffic due to construction. The hotel is located in an area with lots of shops and restaurants, perfect for what we were looking for. We will be back!

Davie, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed with our travel lacrosse teams for two nights and they were perfect hosts. Judy gave everyone a marvelous welcome. Check in was easy. The rooms were clean and well equipped. The breakfast was very good. The kids enjoyed the heated pool. WIFI worked great. Location near tons of restaurants. All around great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#1 Family Hotel in Tampa
#3 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#13 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.