My husband and I traveled to Florida the week of Thanksgiving to visit my in-laws who live up the road in Zephyrhills. We wanted to be close to them and close enough to the Tampa area to have an easy drive for sightseeing...we picked correctly. Easy to get to from the airport, and central to everything we wanted to see and do. The rooms were very comfortable, breakfast had a little bit of everything for us, and the service was exceptional. Everyone who greeted us was very friendly and smiling and truly seemed happy to be there. Our first morning at breakfast, George the manager came to our table and talked to us...in fact he was down in the breakfast area each and every morning talking to the guests...very nice touch!! His cell phone number was also posted in the elevator if you needed to complain about anything...which we did not. Beds were comfortable, bathroom spacious...and everything was clean! The heated pool very nice, although it was too chilly while we were there to use it. If you get tired of the hotel breakfast, right around the corner are all kinds of restaurants, there's a movie theatre in walking distance, etc. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return if in the area again. If you like nature, drive about 5 miles up the road to Lettuce Lake Park and get ready to enjoy the birds and wildlife of Florida...amazing! Thank you to the amazing staff at this hotel for making our home away from home a pleasure for 5 days!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Tampa Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.