“Great value - does what is says on the tin, just better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 159 hotels in Tampa
London, United Kingdom
“Great value - does what is says on the tin, just better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Don't go to this hotel expecting 5 star luxury, that is not what it is about. This is budget accomodation for both business travellers and those wishing to see some of the sights or attending local conventions. I have stayed in the hotel 3 times in 2011, each time for a relatovely long period. I have to say that the staff are outstanding, the hotel is clean, the free internet is a gift, and the pool is a fine way to end a day in humid Florida! I guarentee that there is nowhere you get more bang for your buck, and you are rewarded for your custom by staff who seem truly pleased you are there. I will put this way... I was in Tampa for a 10 day business trip in January. 5 days at the 5 star Regency Grand Hyatt, which was great. 5 Days at the Holiday Inn express which felt like I had come home early! I felt so welcome, that the lavish Hyatt was beaten into second pplace by the human touch at the Hiliday In Express. Big Like!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Marco Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

very nice, super clean. pool was a good size and very clean. staff were very nice and helpful. the rooms, you guessed it, were very clean and large foe an express. free breakfast was good. i would stay here again. the price was also good.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Moca, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Hotel is excellent. building and location. The staff at the hotel is great.

Juan and Carmen Ledesma

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We celebrate a couples retreat and we were kind of nervous because it was the first time at the place. We did not know what to expect. As soon as we arrive the Conference rooms and the rooms for the couples were ready. The service was incredible. The rooms clean and comfortable. We also enjoy a free ice cream. We are very please with staying here, we really thing is the #1 in Tampa. We recommended it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Just spent the weekend at this beautiful hotel in New Tampa. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The room was very nice and everything worked. The pool was great - clean and comfortable. The location is great - lots to do!!! We will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I have live in New Tampa for 9 years and this summer we, a family of 4, were relocated in a different state. During the days the moving van was packing our house, we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express located in New Tampa, because was close to our house. We are very happy to have chose it. Clean, new, great decoration, superb customer service. I really recommend this excellent hotel to families who are coming to Tampa to enjoy Bush Garden, Adventure Island (20 min. ) even Disney Parks (45 min.) because the quality of the area around the hotel. Good restaurants, grocery stores, Movie theater across the street, Starbucks, Moe's. Everything to walking distance. If I were a tourist coming to Tampa, I would somebody to give an advice like this. Do not miss it.

Room Tip: Come to this hotel. No brainer.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We, just book a stay with you this month and looking forward to it. We, live in Florida but, this place is like a quick get away for us. Motorcycle friendly too large parking area. We, always enjoy our stay and they handle any issue that may arise.....we ask to move because of some noise that wasn't under their control, and they accommodated us no questions ask. Thanks guys for a special place to hide out as a romantic get away!

Room Tip: Rooms are clean, no odor and things are kept updated.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, I-75 (exit 270) at Bruce B Downs Bl., Tampa, FL 33647
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#2 Spa Hotel in Tampa
#2 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Tampa
#2 Family Hotel in Tampa
#15 Business Hotel in Tampa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
Holiday Inn Express Tampa
Holiday Inn Tampa

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.