“Knowledgeable and Overall Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 117 Activities in Tampa
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Not a Clue Adventures provides private, group, or family customized tours and adventures throughout Central Florida. We can customize just the type of tour that you want while you are visiting our area. Our Services include Day Tours, Eco Tours, and more! We provide all the equipment you will need for exploring the wilds of Florida! Not a Clue Adventures offers outstanding service and a variety of exciting local destinations for your adventure!
Rochester, New York, United States
“Knowledgeable and Overall Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

With Jeanene and Not A Clue Adventures, you cannot go wrong! They are so knowledgeable about the land and camping, as well as being overall great people! I loved my experience with them so much, especially with Jeanene! I had so much fun on my trip because of Not A Clue Adventures! If you book an adventure with Not A Clue, you are sure to walk away with fantastic memories! As well as an enjoyment of drool worthy camp cooking!

Visited September 2013
NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures-Day Walking Tours, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to your next visit in March!

Oxford, Maine
“Amazing outdoor adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Jeanene had everything, and I have never seen someone so knowledgeable and excited about the outdoors. On the hike she points out many different local plants and animals and has a wealth of outdoors information I could not believe. I definitely recommend Not a Clue Adventures to anyone looking for a great time in the outdoors, I am looking forward to my next adventure with them.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to the next time we can get together again!
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Guided Nature Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I purchased a guided nature tour through one of the social coupon websites. Owner and tour guide Jeanene Arrington-Fisher is a very gracious and knowledgeable guide. She has many years of experience and was very patient answering all our questions. My friend and I were on a tour with a young couple and their two children. Jeanene is great with kids and keeps them engaged throughout the tour, no small feat :) Jeanene possesses a passion for conservation and I strongly recommend Not a Clue Adventures for those who wish to learn more about all things "natural." I promise you will leave the tour with a deep appreciation of Florida's beautiful ecosystems.

Visited April 2013
NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures-Day Walking Tours, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure hiking with you and look forward to seeing you again on the trail!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Not A Clue Adventures - Beyond BOW Hog Hunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a blast at the Beyond BOW Hog Hunt on Feb 15th. Jeanene, Julia, Justin and Mike were very gracious hosts. Since it was my first time hunting, Julia was my guide and very knowledgeable. Jeanene can cook a mean venison stew! Yummy :0) And, thank you Mike for sharing the venison sausage. Mike has some great hunting stories and pictures. Thanks Justin for demonstrating how to process the hog. Justin is also an expert in using the banjo minnow and other fishing techniques. It was great getting to know everyone and sharing hunting stories around the camp fire. Especially since a cold front hit and it was in the thirties. They showed us a wonderful time. We plan on joining them again in the future for another hog hunt. We highly recommend their hog hunt.

Visited February 2013
NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures-Day Walking Tours, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was great having you on the hunt and I look forward to seeing you both on adventure again soon!
Delray Beach, FL
“Fantastic tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Jeanene Arrington's Not A Clue Adventures is the best around. I have been hiking and even backpacking/camping on her tours and they are amazing! She will tailor a trip to your needs and experience and is lots of fun to be around. very very professional, safe and concerned about the individual and their good time. She knows tons about plants, animals, florida history etc...all around great experience. I can't recommend highly enough!!!! the best

Visited February 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company. We do appreciate the time it takes and are flattered by your post!