“Excellent Guest Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4312 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Tampa - West Shore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #76 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Guest Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The fornt desk representive , Margi , has made our stay very outstanding.
She always has a smile on her face and accomdates any needs necessary.
This hotel is very clean , comfortable.
I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Recommend the east side much sunlight (:
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. We are very fortunate to have wonderful desk clerks and housekeepers who pride themselves in their work. Thank you again for your review. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
MORENO VALLEY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel. I love these rooms that have almost a full kitchen. And unlike some others, there were also good places to put your luggage. Flatscreen TV but not enough TV stations. I wish they had some sort of business center so I could print out boarding passes, etc. And since they are an airport hotel, they need an airport shuttle.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's true that we do not have a business center, but we are always more than happy to print out boarding passes at the front desk. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you next time you're in Tampa!
Tiffin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel extensively & MUST congratulate Extended Stay on Spruce Street for the exceptional experience in hospitality I receive every time I stay there. The Front Desk staff members always have a welcoming smile & warm greeting - no matter what time I arrive after dealing with the hassles of traveling. The new deluxe upgrades are outstanding, especially the super comfortable beds, the flat screen T.V.s & fast wi-fi connection.
The accommodations are more like apartments with a desk that makes it easy to conduct business, a small kitchen with full sized fridge & cooking area so I do not have to go to the trouble of eating out during my stay.
The housekeeping staff is always cheery & accommodate any housekeeping needs in a swift manner.
It us very relaxing & I certainly have confidence in recommending this hotel for either business or leisure travelers. Thank you to the Manager.

Room Tip: Northwest corner is sunny & looks out over a small lake.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We are honored by your high praise, and are elated to hear you felt we offered an "exceptional experience" — that's exactly what we strive for! Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Cambridge, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here for 18 days while on business. It was a very good experience: clean, recently renovated, good service (once a week housekeeping), great built-in kitchen. Very reasonable price: a bit over $50/night. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt our hotel was a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This was a great choice. The staff was nice and very professional. The hotel was very nice, modern and clean. It was close to all major attractions: international mall, stadium, downtown, and all the great museums Tampa has to offer. Overall great hotel, beautiful clean rooms, nice big flat screen tv, and great service.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
We think you made a great choice too! Like you said, we are centrally located; surrounded by excellent restaurants and entertainment venues. We loved having you here, you were a pleasure to serve. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel was better than i expected. I've recently stayed at a Extended Stay while visiting Houston which was just ok but this property was way better. Room looked exactly like the pictures. I liked the flooring in the bathroom very modern. Overall had a good experince. No complaints!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
I am so grateful that you took the time to write a review of your stay. It's wonderful to hear you were pleasantly surprised by our recent renovations. We are excited about our new upgrades and are thrilled to see the lovely pictures you uploaded. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again real soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I had an amazing stay. The coffee was the highlight of my mornings and the beautiful smiles greeting me in tje afternoons was a bonus. The rooms r very comfortable. Thanks. I enjoyed my stay.
Jeffrey Martin

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our delicious coffee and comfortable rooms. We loved having you here and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street? Share your experiences!