Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4312 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Tampa - West Shore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #83 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tiffin, Ohio
“Exceptional*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel extensively & MUST congratulate Extended Stay on Spruce Street for the exceptional experience in hospitality I receive every time I stay there. The Front Desk staff members always have a welcoming smile & warm greeting - no matter what time I arrive after dealing with the hassles of traveling. The new deluxe upgrades are outstanding, especially the super comfortable beds, the flat screen T.V.s & fast wi-fi connection.
The accommodations are more like apartments with a desk that makes it easy to conduct business, a small kitchen with full sized fridge & cooking area so I do not have to go to the trouble of eating out during my stay.
The housekeeping staff is always cheery & accommodate any housekeeping needs in a swift manner.
It us very relaxing & I certainly have confidence in recommending this hotel for either business or leisure travelers. Thank you to the Manager.

Room Tip: Northwest corner is sunny & looks out over a small lake.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
We are honored by your high praise, and are elated to hear you felt we offered an "exceptional experience" — that's exactly what we strive for! Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here for 18 days while on business. It was a very good experience: clean, recently renovated, good service (once a week housekeeping), great built-in kitchen. Very reasonable price: a bit over $50/night. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt our hotel was a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This was a great choice. The staff was nice and very professional. The hotel was very nice, modern and clean. It was close to all major attractions: international mall, stadium, downtown, and all the great museums Tampa has to offer. Overall great hotel, beautiful clean rooms, nice big flat screen tv, and great service.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
We think you made a great choice too! Like you said, we are centrally located; surrounded by excellent restaurants and entertainment venues. We loved having you here, you were a pleasure to serve. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel was better than i expected. I've recently stayed at a Extended Stay while visiting Houston which was just ok but this property was way better. Room looked exactly like the pictures. I liked the flooring in the bathroom very modern. Overall had a good experince. No complaints!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
I am so grateful that you took the time to write a review of your stay. It's wonderful to hear you were pleasantly surprised by our recent renovations. We are excited about our new upgrades and are thrilled to see the lovely pictures you uploaded. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again real soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I had an amazing stay. The coffee was the highlight of my mornings and the beautiful smiles greeting me in tje afternoons was a bonus. The rooms r very comfortable. Thanks. I enjoyed my stay.
Jeffrey Martin

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our delicious coffee and comfortable rooms. We loved having you here and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Edmonton , Alberta Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I am here not as a snowbird but as a businessman and found this excellent extended stay hotel where i plan to stay for approximately 5 months.First impressions are important and this is the first week of my stay.Excellent location with lots of stores and restraunts less than 5 minutes away.Great hotel front office staff as my Check in was swift ,professional and per all my reservation requests and a great rate to boot.I stay at hotels all the time and am a business traveller so i have a lot of experience. This is one of the best hotels i have had the pleasure of staying at .Recently totally renovated and just a pleasure to stay at this spotless clean hotel and room . Just like moving into a new house with no bugs in it.The room is large and the Bed and beddings are great.I am here by a mere flook during the Sandy hurricane and feel very fortunate to be here is such an excellent hotel which is well run.i would recommend this hotel anytime and again the best value for your hotel money anywhere .

Room Tip: any where at the front of the hotel as an empty field is there and you don't have to look at ano...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! I'm so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay. We love having you here and look forward to serving you throughout the length of your stay. Thank you again for your review.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel actually turned out to be so much better that I expected! I wasn't expecting it to be awful or anything, but it was impressively nice. Everything has been recently renovated with brand new paint and decor. The beds seemed new and were very comfortable. There are nice flat screen tv's in the rooms. They have free wifi and it's pretty fast!
They offer a free breakfast, which I always appreciate. The location is great, near everything.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. They all seemed to know what they were doing and enjoy their jobs. The room was sparkling clean and staying there made me feel refreshed. I will definitely stay here again the next time work takes me to Tampa!
This hotel is perfect for business travelers.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Tampa - Airport - West Shore. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street? Share your experiences!