“Funky, Fun and Fabulous!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of the South Tampa’s boutique area is Zoey Bloom. Zoey Bloom brings the sleek, modern look of New York’s Madison Avenue boutiques to Tampa. Whether it is handbags, jewelry, home accessories or even a hair clip, you can be assured that your purchase is unique, stylish and made up of only the very best that the market has to offer. We promise you much enjoyment, a lot of fun and many compliments.
“Funky, Fun and Fabulous!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Zoey Bloom is like a trip to NYC for me. When I walk in I have to stop and center myself to plan my attack! Everything, and I mean everything in the store is fabulous! The way it is layed out you can see sparkly beauties calling your name in every direction, supple leather bags and unique finds mixed throughout create the ultimate shopping adventure. Everything is a must have. This store is definately one of the crown jewels of shopping in Tampa Bay.

DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review, it was so nice of you to do so!

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“I Love This Store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I wandered in one day as I'd been eyeballing the store for too long. Why did I wait?! The store itself is so elegant I felt like I was on 5th Avenue in NY! The merchandise is to die for. I was in there for 3 hours trying to make up my mind on "what to get me," and finally chose one of those family tree pendants with beautiful green stones. The customer service was impeccable; the owner was so patient with me and was glad to show me just about everything. I love my necklace; I never take it off! Next stop is their handbag department!!!

Visited July 2012
DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing you experience. It's so fun talking about our designers with interested customers like yourself, we could go on for days if we could! Glad we found you the perfect necklace, thank you again for your very kind comments and we'll see you soon for your handbag purchase!
East Lansing, Michigan, United States
“I Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I'm a world travler and a picky shopper and this unique shop was a great find. You could tell this was not a chain, the sales person had impressive product knowledge, which I greatly appreciated.

Visited May 2012
DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
With so many lovely, wonderful places to shop here and abroad, we appreciate your comments even more. Thank you for seeking us out, we are glad we met your expectations.
New York, New York, United States
“New York Elegance in Tampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was in Tampa on business a few months ago and wanted to pick up a little something for girlfriend. A family friend who lives in Tamps recommended this boutique. The store is beautifully done and the owner Jim seemed to know just what my girlfriend would like. I ended up leaving the store with a beautiful piece of jewelry, a gorgeous handbag and a few other gifts ( Plus a super cool lighter for myself). My girlfriend was delighted with her presents. I even called Jim to thank him! The best thing was that everything was unbelievably priced. Since then, I've ordered off Zoey Bloom's website to send gifts to friends and clients! And my girlfriend is an internet customer now as well! If you're in Tampa, it's a lovely little boutique! If you can't get there, check out the website!

Visited May 2012
DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Wow, thanks for the glowing recommendation. It means even more that you were visiting from a city that has some of the best shopping in the world! When we describe our boutique, we often compare it to a Madison Avenue boutique ourselves, It's so nice to hear that you think so too! It was a pleasure to help you with your purchase, sounds like your girlfriend was pleased too! :)
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great merchandise and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I went to Zoey Bloom's for the first time and was not disappointed. They have the most amazing merchandise and everything is so unique. It was a great shopping experience!

Visited July 2012
DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
We were thrilled that one of our regular customers thought enough of us to bring you here. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We hope to see you back on your next visit!

If you own or manage Zoey Bloom, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.