“Wonderful atmosphere and fresh well crafted food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Millersville, Maryland
“Wonderful atmosphere and fresh well crafted food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The iPads are a handy way to get orders in quickly; I love them b/c you can take your time browsing their menu, looking at pictures, and then submitting order when ready. We have gone when it is packed (Friday night) and less so (Saturday afternoons). We have always had great service. It's a wonderful place to enjoy conversation. No one rushes you. The menu items are not the same ol' items you see in every restaurant around you. All the items are fresh, flavorful, and mostly healthy. I have yet to be disappointed and I have tried a wide variety of dishes--LOVE the brussel sprouts, edamame hummus, marinated warm olives, BLTA, burgers, beet salad...LOVE THIS PLACE! Oh yeah, and espresso/cappuchinos after dinner really hit the spot.

• Visited May 2013

Tampa
“great use of technology, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I absolutely love the use of the ipad to see menu items, place an order and pay. It's just so convenient. Our meal came quickly and everything was tasty. Portions are a bit small and I will skip their cocktails next time...but I will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Poor service and bland food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I couldn't get a refill to save my life. My server was nowhere to be found and my food came out 30 min after I ordered it! We won't be going back here anytime soon.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyable and attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was here with a group for a business dinner. The servers were wonderful. Anticipating what was needed rather than waiting having to wait to ask for something, and nothing seemed to be an annoyance. All requests were promptly taken care of with a smile. The wine choices were quite good. The only possible downside I can see is that the menu is not quite mainstream for all in a large group. We had a couple of people who were more steak/potatoes. I would definitely come back again if I were in the area.

Tampa, FL
“Upscale urban decor, incredibly fast service, iPad ordering!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I come here on a regular basis for our date night. Elegant decor, beautiful bar, excellent service. The best part: ordering your drinks and food from your own individual iPad! The order gets sent directly to the kitchen, and before you know it, it arrives! Great selection of appetizers with wonderful food combinations. Truly a gastric experience!

• Visited March 2013