“Great for business stays” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Breakfast Special
Ranked #7 of 159 hotels in Tampa
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great for business stays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We've had the pleasure to stay at this hotel for 5 nights, ending today. We were experiencing a clean hotel, very handy free shuttle service (within a generously interpreted 5-mile radius) - and extraordinarily friendly service. Everyone was warm, welcoming and competent, especially the restaurant/catering staff, namely Jenn, Mandi and A.J. (whose omelets are to die for)
Absolutely worth the money and recommendable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Andy W,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. Nothing brings us great satisfaction than recognition from guests like you of excellent service. Our dedicated team is eager to please and provide an exceptional stay for each guest. I'll be certain to recognize Jenn, Mandi, and AJ all with special commendation for their outstanding service and warm hospitality. Thank you again for writing. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lantana, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I checked in this weekend at the Hilton and have the best stay ever. Big ups to my girls Lisa Marie AKA "Forest Hill" ;) and Valerie. The hotel is very clean. Everyone who worked there showed alot of class. When I visit Tampa area again I'm sure going to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn East Brandon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Michael C,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad you enjoyed the best stay ever with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments about our clean hotel and excellent staff. I'll be certain to share your complimentary feedback with our team and I will recognize Lisa Marie and Valerie with a special commendation for their outstanding service. Please continue to make Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon your number one choice hotel in the area. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thanks again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had our wedding in the Tampa area a few weeks ago and we used the Hilton Garden Inn for all of our guests (and us) and for the rehearsal dinner. I cannot say enough about this place and the people who work there. Cayla Conley and her team set up an amazing rehearsal dinner and made organizing all of our guests so easy. The food was amazing (we had a macaroni bar) and they set up the dining area to match the feel of our wedding - rustic/country. It was truly amazing and we had so many compliments. We felt like we were at home there and we could tell that they truly cared that we had a great time and felt special. They really went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone. The presidential suite was also awesome - has a pool table which allowed the groom and guys to have a good time the night before the wedding. Thank you Cayla Conley, Lisa Marie Hill and team for everything!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Breanne D,
Thank you for your great review and feedback from your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your wedding guests and rehearsal dinner. We're happy to have been a part of such a special occasion, and we're pleased to hear that our staff's outstanding service exceeded your expectations. I look forward to sharing your review with our team and having an opportunity to recognize Cayla Conley and Lisa Marie with a special commendation for their excellent service and sincere hospitality. We appreciate your recommendations of our great hotel to others, and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing and sharing your special day with us at Hilton Garden Tampa East Brandon. Congratulations again on your marriage. We wish you all the best.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been staying here for business week after week for more than a month now. Rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. Especially Jennifer R., whom waits on me most mornings for breakfast. I can stay anywhere in the area, but I keep coming back to the Hilton. I love the fact that it is close to my office, close to the casino, and only a ten minute drive to the restaurants and night life in Ybor.

Mark R.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mark R,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We're happy to have you as our guest while traveling on business, and we appreciate your continued patronage. I'm pleased to hear our clean accommodations and friendly staff make for an enjoyable stay, and it's wonderful to know our location is perfectly suited for your travel needs. I'll be certain to pass along your kind comments to Jennifer R., and I look forward to awarding her a special commendation for her sincere hospitality. Please continue to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon your number one choice hotel in the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I chose the Hilton Garden Inn for our Wedding guests, our Rehearsal Dinner and for our stay throughout our wedding as we do not live in the area. We could not have been happier with accommodations or the wonderful staff. Lisa Marie Hill especially helped us feel like we were royalty during our stay. She even hand delivered a special note to me from my bride on the morning of our nuptials when she saw I was sitting down for breakfast.

Many Thanks to Lisa and all of the attentive staff!

Josh and Breanne

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Josh835,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your outstanding experience at Hilton Garden Tampa East Brandon. We greatly appreciate you and your wife choosing our hotel for your wedding guests and rehearsal dinner, and we're pleased to hear that our accommodations and service exceeded your expectations. We are very fortunate to have Lisa Marie Hill as part of our team of excellent associates, who take pride in their approach to hospitality and providing a memorable experience for each guest. I'll be certain to share your complimentary feedback and will award Lisa Marie with a special commendation for her outstanding service. Thank you again for your great review. We wish you all the best and we hope you and your wife will visit us again soon. Congratulations again!

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. Normally I am a business traveler, but I was taking a trip to Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream with my boyfriend. The best way to review is just go over the amazing highlights, including one of the best staffs I have ever had the pleasure of encountering in the WORLD. (My last review was for the Hilton in Amsterdam)

* We showed up early, and they went through the trouble of switching rooms around so we could check in

* The staff was pleasant and even able to make me smile when we came in at 2am, totally exhausted

* The breakfast buffet was amazingly cheap for the freshest food. My boyfriend asked for a homemade omelet. When asked what he wanted in it.. the reply was "What do you have.." he was very impressed, and they even grilled him garlic toast.

* They allowed us to check out an hour late, so we had time for a quick swim

* This very last is amazing. I accidentally left my sapphire and diamond ring on the bathroom counter. I inquired about the ring at about 8pm on 10/11/2013. They took my information down. At 4pm I received a phone call that not only was the ring found, but they are immediately sending it to me.

The amazing workers there, from cooks, waitresses, hospitality staff, housekeeping.. That truly makes this a great hotel. If I were doing work in Tampa, this is where I would stay. They treat you like a valued customer, not just some room number.

The room and such were also amazing.. but that is standard for Hilton Garden Inn.. what sets this place apart is the people!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
reclusivevixi,
We're happy to have had you and your boyfriend stay with us while visiting Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream, and we appreciate you writing a review about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. It's fantastic to receive such wonderful reflections that made your visit so enjoyable. Your praise regarding our staff's excellence in service highlights our core objective of providing each guest with an exceptional and memorable stay. We work hard at offering excellent customer service by having a team of dedicated associates that make sincere hospitality their priority. We value you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Best regards,
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great location. Very close to the Fairgrounds and Hard Rock casino. I arrived at noon and asked if I could check in early. Luckily the room was available and with a smile, they let me in three hours early.

Room Tip: I took the room they gave me and was very happy.