“Very Clean Hotel and The Staff are Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Breakfast Special
Ranked #8 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Buffalo, New York
“Very Clean Hotel and The Staff are Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very nice hotel, location is tucked away.......very much enjoyed the outside patio after work. The rooms are very clean and cozy, the staff is fantastic......I was greeted with a warm welcome, everyone I encountered had a smile on their face and willing to help with all my questions, directions, etc. I would recommend this hotel, and I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Skoff,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendations of Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we're glad you found our location, accommodations, and friendly service to meet your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back again as our guest again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

306 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here before a business meeting and then held the meeting in the facility.
The front desk clerk, Tarah was awesome! She handled everything very professionally and with a smile.
Gina Saenz was our server for our meeting and she was exceptional. She anticipated all of our needs and handled everything that came up.
We will absolutely return here again and will stay here when I am in the area.
Great Job!

• Stayed October 2013
Ron S,
We appreciate you choosing Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon for your business meeting needs, and we thank you for sharing feedback on your experience. I'm pleased to hear you received exceptional service during your stay, and I appreciate you recognizing Tarah and Gina for their excellence in service. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Kind regards,
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn - Tampa/East Brandon this past Friday at 1:00 PM. We were told that we would be able to check in at 1:00 PM, however our room was not ready and we were told by the front desk that it would be much later in the afternoon before our room would be available. We were quite obviously frustrated by this situation, especially as one of the reasons we wanted the room was to have the opportunity to watch a football game before an event we were attending that evening.

There was a television in the lobby that we asked to have the football game put on while we waited for our room. At that point, Gina Saenz, one of the hotel's employees noted our situation and saw how frustrated we were. She came over to us to recommend a couple of nearby restaurants were we could get a bite to eat while we waited. When we told her that we really wanted to catch the football game, she kindly made the offer to make us a couple of ham sandwiches.

Now, I doubt very much that this was company policy. In fact, I sincerely hope that Gina doesn't get into any trouble for what she did for us. But, with her concern, attention and offer to make us more comfortable, Gina was able to shift our experience from being a very frustrating one to something much more positive. Thanks to Gina, we plan to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Richard H,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review and share your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon, I am terribly sorry we were not able to deliver on our promise to have a room ready by 1:00pm. We have a wonderful team of dedicated associates that make sincere hospitality their priority. Incredible reflections like yours give us an opportunity to commend our team members. I'll be certain to recognize Gina with a special commendation for her excellence in service and warm hospitality. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our entire team. We're glad Gina was able to turn your stay into a positive experience, and we look forward to extending our hospitality to you in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

During September, in Florida, our AC went out. I called local hotels for rates. I settled on this HGI because Cayla Conley was friendly and went above and beyond to ensure my stay was stress free because she knew I was coming from a 93 degree house.

Everything was clean, I had fast internet, the rest of the staff was helpful and polite, and most importantly... IT HAD WORKING AIR :)

Cayla really helped us make it through the week until our air was fixed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ABO518,
It's wonderful to hear of your pleasant stay, and your appreciation of our staff at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We are very fortunate to have Cayla as part of our team of excellent associates that take pride in providing a memorable experience for each guest. I'll be certain to recognize Cayla with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We're happy to have added a little extra comfort while your AC was being repaired, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Brandon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked my reservation with Cayla Conley, she took care of everything i needed. Because my boyfriend and I have 2 children we try and "run-away" when we can.. This is the perfect location, very quiet and peaceful . We are already planning out next getaway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Amanda C,
We appreciate your review, and we're glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed a quiet and peaceful stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for your next romantic getaway. Thank you again for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon.

Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel stay was great! I had everything I needed - free internet access, HD cable access, swimming pool, workout room, restaurant and a fantastic staff! The first clue was when I checked my reservation and Danielle (Manager) discovered that it had been cancelled by my booking agent. Danielle pleasantly smiled and found a room for me within seconds, with no fuss/muss. Next, I needed a charging cable for my phone and the lovely Lisa Marie voluntarily provided her spare - and allowed me to keep it for the entire week! My buddy from Zanesville (didn't catch her name) was also extremely pleasant and fun to chat with. These were genuinely nice people, who seemed to really care about folks. The usual amenities were provided but it's the extra, "people" stuff that made my stay extra enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Sbarker2707,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and the many amenities our hotel offers. Thank you for recognizing our amazing staff; they take great pride in providing high level service and I will be sure to share these comments with them. I hope to see you again in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

we stayed at the Hilton garden inn for an evening of entertainment at the casino. the casino was booked due to a concert and this was our second choice. it was a good experience, nice people, very clean, consistent with other Hilton garden inns that I have stayed at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope your trip to the casino was enjoyable and successful! Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton brand. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our staff during our next team meeting.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon? Share your experiences!