“concert fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
florida, United States
“concert fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went to a Blake Shelton concert at the fairgrounds. Stayed at this hotel - definetley would stay again. great price clean hotel and friendly staff. had no problems what so ever. easy on and off the freeway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Chad V,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope you had a great time at the concert. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the staff during our next meeting. I hope to see you again in the future!

Dannialle Neville, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great Location Tarah and and Mandi are great they are a huge plus for the hilton..
the bed was very comfortable and quiet Great Place and I will be back...the rate was real good and there is a lot to do that is real close.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
pilot20,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the staff; Tarah and Mandi will be pleased they were recognized! Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Hotel was very clean, nice and friendly. The problem was about the Room charge. I pre-paid a week before, then the clerk call the room at 8am demanding another form of payment since our card was rejected...it should have because it was on my statement. Told the clerk, "oh" yeah that would cause it to decline..Checked-out and another clerk called us while at the Zoo, same deal..had to look up my statement to prove our payment. Just plain crappy treatment and Hiltons IT Dept..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and concerns. I regret that you encountered this issue during your stay. It is through your feedback that we can improve on the service we are known for. We strive for excellence, it is always our teams goal to provide superior service and accommodations, you as our guest are very important to us and It is my hope you consider our hotel again in the future.
Danielle Neville, General Manager
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location close to the airport, restaurants,freeways. I liked the wooded appeal to the hotel with the huge trees. The staff was very professional and courteous. The rate was very reasonable for all the amenities that you receive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
david L,
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad you found the hotel to be in a great location. It will be my pleasure to share your nice comments to the staff. Please consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again!
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Close to MidFlorida Amphitheater...a great place to crash after a concert...Brandon Mall is nearby as well, so plenty of food places to pick from. The hotel is quiet and clean. Mini fridge is a plus. As a Hilton Honors member, I received 2 bottles of water and they let us check in early. The bed is very comfortable. The AC was a little loud, but worked well. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Elaine M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be in a convenient location. We take great pride in our hotel and hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future.
Loxahatchee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great location just minutes away from the I-4/I-75 junction and just as close to the State Fairgrounds and the Hard Rock casino. A very extensive choice of dinning options within 15 to 20 minutes away. Yet it is nicely tucked away in an office building park full of big oak trees. You can be outside in the pool and seldom hear the noise of the nearby interstate. The room is spacious with a microwave and fridge in a cabinet with room for one to put away any snacks or drink you may bring with you. Flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed with nice pillows are there just as in any Hilton I have stayed in but the hot tub must have suffered an irreparable malfunction as it has been covered up since my last stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Justmy2centavos,
Thank you very much for writing a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our hotel and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,
Dannialle Neville, General Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

In Tampa for an overnight business trip and chose Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. This was my first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and now that I've experienced it, it won't be my last!

This particular hotel is located not far from the airport which was convenient for me, and they offered smoking rooms, another plus for me as a smoker.

The room was extremely spacious with a very large living area, kitchenette/bar and a large bedrrom with a closet larger than the norm as well as a large bathroom. Really, this was near an apartment sized room, and very comfy!

The bed was extremely comfy which I've come to learn seems to be common practice at Hilton.

After a late night of business I got back in time to enjoy a cold beverage and a meal prepared especially for me. The bartenders, Jenna and Catherine were fabulous and when I couldn't find just the right thing to suite my appetite on the menu they asked what I wanted, saying they had a fabulous chef who would be happy to work up someting special, and that he did! An incredible dish of spaghetti loaded with a few extra ingrediants made a delightful meal, and at a price more reasonable than typical hotel fare!

They also offered a very good breakfast buffet as well as fully cooked breakfast for around $10.00 - now THAT is hard to beat!

From check in to check out, the staff were great, all friendly and very service oriented, including the maintenance supervisor.

So, I'm sold! HGI's are now on my list of favorites! Look out HGI, I will return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
EuroTexan,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer, along with the Hilton Garden Brand in general. Thank you for your pledged loyalty to our brand!
I will be sure to share your comments to our staff. Jenna and Catherine will be pleased.
Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future!
Danialle Neville, General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon? Share your experiences!