“Best breakfast in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 1,997 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Orlando, Florida
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Absolutely loved this place! It wasn't packed like most brunch spots and the food and service was excellent! I consider myself to be an eggs Benedict expert and wow! The eggs Benedict blew me away! Definitely the best that I've had in Tampa. The fresh hollandaise really makes a different. Would go back again!

Tampa, FL
“Hidden Treasure in Downtown Tampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

What a pleasant surprise! Friends took me to lunch here yesterday. The owner came out to check on us and told us that everything they make, right down to their soup, is homemade and fresh. They serve breakfast all day and the lunch menu is extensive. I had the Monte Cristo and it was so large I could only eat half. Great find and I cannot wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great. Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this cafe while trying figure out brunch on a Sunday after a night of dancing. No wait very friendly staff and amazing coffee!! I had the bacon veggie quiche that came with a choice of homemade muffin and fruit bowl my husband had the waffle and bacon. Quiche was filling and the fruit was fresh and huge!!! Fresh banana strawberry apple and some honey dew. My cranberry muffin I enjoyed later nice and tart!

Visited March 2014
tampa
“Met the owners, food was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Had brunch here today. I had overlooked this place for years. Great food and large selection. I just with they had mimosas. Great start to a beautiful sunday!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Like no other breakfast place. 5 stars You'll see what I'm talking about when you get the opportunity to go. I know next time i'm in Tampa I WILL have breakfast there again!

Visited February 2014