“Great food for a weary traveler” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Horseheads, New York
“Great food for a weary traveler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We arrived to the hotel at about 10PM a Sunday night and asked who might be open. Our front desk clerk said this would be a good place to try. He was right on. The Yardbird sandwich, which is a close copy from a sandwich that Slows BBQ in Detroit serves, was excellent. The group that I was with seemed to enjoy what they had. Service wasn't exactly the fastest, and as many have mentioned, the prices were a little high. However, if I find myself in the area in the future, I'll definitely eat here again.

• Visited March 2013

83% Recommend
Dunedin, Florida
“A Little Pricey, but Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had been want to try this place for a while and even though I find it a bit overpriced, I will say that the food is delicious. We started with the soft pretzel appetizer. These pretzels were outstanding and they came with three dipping sauces: mustard, ranch and queso. The mustard was...well, mustard. The ranch was very good and the queso was fantastic. The order gives you four, but I could have eaten several more. They were that good. For my entree I had the Prime Rib Sandwich and again it was priced a little high, but I cannot complain about the flavor. Brick House has a great atmosphere as well. All the waitresses are very friendly and the manager that stopped by my table was very nice as well. They offer seating at the bar and the patio and they have booths and tables as well in addition to more informal couch seating. There was also a roaring fire near my booth which was great as it was a very cold evening. I will also say that parking can be very difficult so if you come during a busy time you may have a bit of a hike to get to the restaurant. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Not too bad but have had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped by there today after spring training to try the place.
My fiance had a grilled chicken sandwhich with tots and he said it was ok. The chicken sandwhich looked pretty small. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken on it, it was good but I have had better at other places. Would we be back, most likely to try something different. Prices seemed a little high as well for the portion sizes that you recieved.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not too bad, but not too great either :-(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Busy at 1900 on a Wednesday evening in January angered well: staff attentive initially and promising at the outset....
The pump beer clearly is not used regularly, and the barrel and pipes not properly cared for - it was awful! Waitress keen to take order, but left 1/2 the round of drinks on the bar and moved onto another table... When the food arrived, all but one served and never occurred to waitress to wonder where the last meal was - finally took customer to go to the servers hatch before the meal was forthcoming (it had been sat on the side for 10 mins chilling nicely). One other (of seven meals) was also cocked up, so a 25+% failure rate: potatoes were also undercooked. Waitress then started clearing table before 1/2 of us had finished eating - a particular 'hate' of mine.
Not cheap, not particularly great food, beer poor, service adequate (at best), which was a real shame, because with just a little better attention to detail, it could have been so much better.

Columbus, GA
“The Ultimate Sports Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is one of my most favorite restuarants in Tampa. If watching sports, looking from some good food or beer, then make this your stop. The staff are great and the environment with various seating accomodations make this a step above its competition.

• Visited September 2012