“Captain Ames is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Gone Fishing Charters provides private, light tackle, inshore fishing charters for parties of up to 6 people. Four, six and eight hour trips available. You'll fish out of a "best in class" boat, a 24 foot Sheaffer 239V Sportfisherman. New tackle and an experienced captain insure a quality outing. Species targeted include redfish, seatrout, snook, tarpon, cobia, spanish mackerel, kingfish, grouper, snapper and shark. License, bait tackle, digital pictures and fish cleaning all included.
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Captain Ames is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

We have been out with Captain Ames several times and it is never a disappointment. One thing I really appreciate about him is that he conducts himself in a manner that pleasant and professional. I never worry about referring friends, clients or family to him. Also, he always manages to put us on fish. We were out yesterday and we caught grouper, mackerel, flounder and bonita. Great time!

Visited October 2011

Tampa, Florida
“Stewart Ames is remarkably resourceful and provides a great day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I have used "Gone Fishing Charters" when family and friends come to town and have never been dissapointed. My out of town guests enjoy this beautiful part of the west coast and like to take home fish for a meal. Stewart always has a back up plan or two
on the rare occasion that success with intended target of game fish is more elusive than expected. I fish on my own as well, but I learn plenty every time I get to go with Stewart.
If you let him know the ages and expectations of the crew ahead of time, he can plan the right mix of a fun time for all.

Visited October 2011

Been to Gone Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gone Fishing Charters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.