“A great place to visit, even if I didn't play!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe Tampa

Hard Rock Cafe Tampa
5223 North Orient Road, Tampa, FL 33601 (Formerly The Hard Rock Cafe)
+1 813-627-7757
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #209 of 2,001 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Hard Rock Cafe Tampa infuses live music, world-famous American fare, cutting-edge technology, and one-of-a-kind rock 'n' roll memorabilia from the 1950's to today in a new 'rockcentric' interior design. It's the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world to feature gaming, a Hard Rock Girl blackjack pit and slots at the bar.
Rochester, New York
1,525 reviews 1,525 reviews
1,001 restaurant reviews
“A great place to visit, even if I didn't play!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I enjoyed this wonderful casino-restaurant-attraction. It is HUGE inside, and it takes a while to find your way around the entire place. I would have liked it even more if they had roulette wheels, which is the only reason why I did not give this place a '5' rating. They also had wonderful gift shops, cafeterias, and bakeries, all done in their usual rock 'n roll style, complete with autographed guitars on the walls. They also had a shop with Native America crafts, which I loved because I collect Indian pottery. Very nice place indeed, with its own parking garage.

I will return, especially if they add a real roulette wheel.

Seattle, WA
“poor service and overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My brother and I ate at the cafe on Saturday September 15th. We generally like the Hard Rock Hotels, expecially the one in Las vegas. We were seated in the bar area. My brother ordered a Strawberry Lemonade. The service was very slow. The drink was full of ice. The waiter asked my brother if he wanted another one which he said yes. The waiter did not tell him that there was no refill and it was another seperate charge for the lemonade.. We got our bill and the two lemonades were $11.00. Add in my ice tea and an order of Brushetta the cost was $24.00 pretty rediculous. I asked the waiter about the charge for the extra lemonade. He told the that " that is the way it comes". Next thing I know the manager came over and said he understood we had a concern over our bill. I told him the story and he said the same thing. "That is the way it comes" As we were leaving the waiter said " oh the manager said he would give you a free refill or Stawberry Lemonade to take with us to go". We declined as we never asked to talk to the manager in the first palce and I though that was a bit odd. Anyway, both the waiter and manager need to work on their customer satisfaction skills. We wont be stopping there again.

Hernando Beach, Florida, United States
“great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Sat at the bar and had steak sandwich with truffle dusted fries and other dish was chicken marsala....very good.

La Plata, Argentina
“Very tasty, very filling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Visited the casino and the obvious dining choice was HRC. This is the first Cafe I have been to in the States, have been to several international locations. The food was really good. Only issue I had is do they have to have the band music so loud?

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

very expensive, bad atmosphere and noisy with bad service.
You would be better off to leave the casino and go one of
the local restuarants.