“Awesome day.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 117 Activities in Tampa
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Inshore fishing charters fishing for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Sharks and others with full-time guide Capt. Will Shook. Fishing Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg FL. You will be fishing out of a 2013 23' Custom Built Aeon Marine Bay boat with a tower to provide shade. It is equipped with all new electronics and safety gear. Give Capt. Will Shook a call to reserve you trip today!
Southold, New York
“Awesome day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Took my 13 year old son on a trip with Will back in February 2013. Will has a beautiful boat that is perfect for this kind of fishing, and really knows his stuff.
A recent cold front had the fish in the bay off their feed, but Will took us to one of his honey holes up the river and the bite was on!
My son had never caught a snook, but I think he ended up with 4 up to 15 lbs or so.....in addition to numerous sea trout and redfish.
I do alot of fishing up North, and Will is a pleasure to fish with, for both beginners and experienced alike. Will is patient and low key, and I will definitely be looking Will up again next winter.
Highly recommended!

Kincardine, Canada
“Great Guy to take you out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Booked a charter for the day with Will for an afternoon of trout/redfish fishing. Will is a great captain and had us onto fish within minutes of arriving at our first location. Pulled in some great trout and reds among other species and had a wonderful day on the water. Great boat, lots of different locations and he went out of his way to make sure we had a great time. We even got to see some manatees on the ride back. When we are back in the area we will be going back out. Thanks Will!

Visited November 2012
lawton, MI
7 attraction reviews
“Captain Will is a great host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My son and I have fished with Capt. Will Shook on each of our past three years to the Tampa area. He is a great guy and has been great with my son (9 to 11 years). Can't say enough and feel like Will has become a friend. Very knowledgable as he has been fishing the area for 20 years. Hiring a private charter is not cheap but you get what you pay for.

South mountain, ON.
“Great captain to hire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We booked Captain Will for a 4 hour inland/river charter. It was a fantastic time! He took us to numerous spots on the river. We pulled in snook, lady fish, sea trout and even a small flounder. He kept us baited and ready to go. Didn't even laugh or complain (out loud) when I frequently cast into the mangrove trees -pretty sure I own the man a new package of hooks. His equipment is in top shape, his new boat is awesome and even though he wasn't feeling 100% he was the perfect captain/host. We will be hiring him again for a longer, bigger catch charter next time we head to the Tampa Area.

Salinas, California
“The look on my son's face told the story.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Will fished us during a family vacation and my son had the day of his young fishing life. I was concerned because a cold front had just come through and might make the fishing tough, leaving my son dejected. Not the case. Will impressed me; playing the tide just right and doing what I wanted most, putting us on fish. My son is still talking about Captain Will!

Visited February 2012